Rhys Walsh - new signing

Would have been best part of £1m for 4 months wages and loan fee. Plus hotel bill for 4 months. Then all the other players knowing that you’re prepared to pay up to £30k a week for him when they are mostly on £10k or under. Sounds like a lot of money for a club that you keep telling us is being propped up by owner funding.
eh? how do you know SAFC would have had to pay 100 per cent of his wage?
SAFC had Amad on loan last year...as he was signed from a Serie A club and to a bigger club than bournemouth he would have been of bigger wages than Moore and yet this doesnt seem to have caused dressing room ructions?

Striker who plays for Glentoran

Press over there are reporting he’s here for a trial.

Anybody know anything about anything?

He's my friends sons friend, if that makes sense, by all accounts hes a "wee smasher" translated from Northern Irish as "hes a canny lad"

He's my friends sons friend, if that makes sense, by all accounts hes a "wee smasher" translated from Northern Irish as "hes a canny lad"
I watched Glentoran v Cliftonville the other night, and the commentary mentioned him coming to sunderland. Said there is a strong northern Irish connection there, mentioning trai,Dan and Cory.

Ba has been shown plenty of faith tbf, he’s featured in 54 league games for us so far. How many games does it take to come good? He’s got time on his side of course but he’s not developing very quickly and still looks incredibly raw, something I’d expect to have improved within 54 games (imo of course).
He’s had to adapt to a new country too in his time here not like he’s joined the club from Leeds reserves 🙄

Were the players up in arms about amads wages last year?
Nope. We didn’t pay any of his wages last year, so it didn’t matter. We would have needed to pay at least half of Moore’s which would have been a problem.
eh? how do you know SAFC would have had to pay 100 per cent of his wage?
SAFC had Amad on loan last year...as he was signed from a Serie A club and to a bigger club than bournemouth he would have been of bigger wages than Moore and yet this doesnt seem to have caused dressing room ructions?
Common knowledge that Bournemouth wanted half of Moore’s wages to be paid and that Ipswich have agreed. Also fairly common knowledge that we weren’t paying any of Amad’s wages last season, so it wasn’t an issue with the players already at the club.

Last edited:
Every article I read led me to believe we split his wages.
Nope. We didn’t pay any of his wages last year, so it didn’t matter. We would have needed to pay at least half of Moore’s which would have been a problem.

Common knowledge that Bournemouth wanted half of Moore’s wages to be paid and that Ipswich have agreed. Also fairly common knowledge that we weren’t paying any of Amad’s wages last season, so it wasn’t an issue with the players already at the club.
Every article I read led me to believe we split his wages. Did we not pay any of michuts wages either?

Last edited:

We offered 65% of his wages,not enough

source that we didnt pay any of amads wages? Man utsd is a very badly run club but even thet arent stupid enough to loan a player out and not ask for either a loan fee or wages contribution..does common knowledge for you mean "the voicees in my head are playing up again?"

Back