RTG Reports: Palace ‘Agree Wickham Fee’

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RTG

Crystal Palace have agreed a fee with Sunderland for Connor Wickham, according to Sky Sports. The move has came as a surprise as Wickham had only just pen to paper on a four-and-a-half year contract in December 2014. Wickham, joined the club in 2011 for a reported fee of £8million from Ipswich Town. In 74 […]

more...

So ye sticky this useless sack of shit, but not the kid who's riding across Europe for a sick kid...........Fookin bell ends

Crystal Palace have agreed a fee with Sunderland for Connor Wickham, according to Sky Sports. The move has came as a surprise as Wickham had only just pen to paper on a four-and-a-half year contract in December 2014. Wickham, joined the club in 2011 for a reported fee of £8million from Ipswich Town. In 74 […]

more...
Gotta say the club is handling itself very well in keeping transfers quite until they are ready. Think this is a great deal depending on price of course, don't think Connor was ever going to produce for us. Still think Fletcher has goals in him with good service and confidence. Every striker needs confidence to score goals. I am really confident that Dick knows who he wants and the club is working behind the scenes to make this happen.

Gotta say the club is handling itself very well in keeping transfers quite until they are ready. Think this is a great deal depending on price of course, don't think Connor was ever going to produce for us. Still think Fletcher has goals in him with good service and confidence. Every striker needs confidence to score goals. I am really confident that Dick knows who he wants and the club is working behind the scenes to make this happen.
I agree and I also think Wickham will end up in the nightclubs more than scoring goals for CP....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back