Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not having no comeback if we're doing class in 6 months :lol:

As things stand though our squad is one of the worst.

A group of players who all know their role can be more effective than a team of names who go out to play for themselves .

Look at Athletico last year. Some class players in fairness but some majorly average ones.

Won the league and got to cl final.

Look at jose's Porto.... Won the cl.

We have a manager who has a philosophy and who will get players in he knows can play his philosophy and the roles he gives them.

I'm not worried.

A group of players who all know their role can be more effective than a team of names who go out to play for themselves .

Look at Athletico last year. Some class players in fairness but some majorly average ones.

We have a manager who has a philosophy and who will get players in he knows can play his philosophy and the roles he gives them.

I'm not worried.
positivity and erudition..a rarity on pf

I'm not worried.

Very good post. There are some f***ing idiots on this forum
Of course Gus wanted players in quickly, but how the fuck is it Congertons fault we havnt got them in? Do you not realise he will have a set budget to work to?
Gus will get the players that he wants to playin the style that he wants, they may not be his first choices but they ill fit in. Or should we go back to the scattergun approach of last pre-season?

Haway the Lads
FTM

I don't think we have a bad squad. Under the direction of gus & 2/3 good signings I think we can have a good season.

We signed two of those last minute on deadline day in August and the other two in January and youre pissing the bed in July about it.................

Priceless...........

I'm not the only one, and apparently Poyet seems to believe that we are not proactive enough either. What is your view on his statements in this regard, given that he keeps making them to the press? Is he a bed wetter too?

Priceless how selectively some posters read things.

I'm not the only one, and apparently Poyet seems to believe that we are not proactive enough either. What is your view on his statements in this regard, given that he keeps making them to the press? Is he a bed wetter too?

Priceless how selectively some posters read things.
Its priceless how take a few daft remarks in the press and wet their pants immediately over it...........

Poyet expressing his frustration is daft? I'd say pinning our hopes on last minute loan signings is daft. They are for a bonus, not to fill the meat of the squad. :)
The point of the original post though was you were bemoaning 4 good players who have left.........

None of whom we acquired before the season started...................

Lets not panic then............

The point of the original post though was you were bemoaning 4 good players who have left.........

None of whom we acquired before the season started...................

Lets not panic then............

We can't do anything about it. But Gus has indicated that he would take 3 of those 4. So far, one, Borini has been very reluctant and left his agent to express that he wants to stay at Liverpool. For all we know, he could be talking now just to say, "Fook off and stop bothering me," but probably not. Alonso has apparently expressed the desire to come, but his club and ours cannot agree a fee, or us agree wages with him. Vergini, we know nothing about. However, that was the one where apparently we did have a clause to buy. It makes you wonder about the negotiating skills from our side if not one is getting sorted.

We can't do anything about it. But Gus has indicated that he would take 3 of those 4. So far, one, Borini has been very reluctant and left his agent to express that he wants to stay at Liverpool. For all we know, he could be talking now just to say, "Fook off and stop bothering me," but probably not. Alonso has apparently expressed the desire to come, but his club and ours cannot agree a fee, or us agree wages with him. Vergini, we know nothing about. However, that was the one where apparently we did have a clause to buy. It makes you wonder about the negotiating skills from our side if not one is getting sorted.

No but the point you are still missing is that those four players either signed late or in the case of two of them in January..............

Theres another month left and its more than likely we can sign similar quality again but theres no guarantee you can get them in at this point in time..

Nee point bed wetting when the vast majority of deals and certainly almost all the decent loans are done around deadline............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back