Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are trying to use the bulk of the money on quality signings and use the loan system to plug the gaps, at the moment it isn't working but fear not we have about 3 weeks to go.

We were shite last season and the team is now far weaker. We clearly struggle to get quality though the door so can't be convinced we will improve.

Relying on fletcher, cattermole and brown to stay fit for 38 games as it stands. Recipe for disaster as it stands.
Have I missed something and the seasons kicked off..

No mate it's still July.

I'm understandably worried though. We were poor last year and the team on paper is weaker.
And there's a month left....

Plenty bids in and activity going on and the decent loans are always done at the death...

Wonder if the OP has taken a look at burnley and Leicestershires squads or considered the asset stripping at Southampton. Can't see west ham or west brom pulling up too many trees next season either

Hardly a cert, Burnley, Leicester, Villa are substantially worse IMO...but yes...my concerns are growing though we haven't exactly never left it late before. Hope remains...but dwindles daily.

EDIT As Lee Street says above, WBA, I forgot about them, so things look even better.
Southampton as their squads stands right now is worse anarl.

I've mentioned this a few times in various 'concern' thread's and it's usually ignored. With a couple of signings I think we can have a season where we don't have to worry about relegation
And that squad included Ki, Borini, Vergini and Alonso, none of whom we have on board, and with no realistic signs that they will be adequately replaced.

Not certs to go down but certs for another season of struggle and desperation as it stands. Yet the money does seem to be there going by Borini bid. Confusing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back