recommend me a 'cool' film to download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watched 'God Bless America' the other night and enjoyed it. Kind of a modern natural born killers. About a guy in america who gets sick of society championing thick fuckers so goes on a killing spree with this 16 year old lass. canny as i'd never heard of it before.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1912398/reviews

Last edited:
Not a film, but One Night in Turin was class. Documentary about England at Italia 90.

History Of Violence
The Unbearable Lightness Of Being
Betty Blue
Good The Bad and The Ugly
Coming To America
The Graduate
The King Of Comedy
Chinatown

all a bit obvious but all great

Recent wise, I thought Drive was very good.

And thingymajjiger Island with what his face from titanic was class, not as "cool" as drive though.

You might as well, liking 'The Doors'.
I bet you've got a 'Ramones' t-shirt from Top Man anarl.

Only super cool people wear doors t-shirts. Mini showing his uncool side by comparing ramones wannabes to doors fans. Dropped your guard there mate.

I don't want any shitty high school comedies or any ott action films, I'm after some films that just ooze 'cool'

My favourite films are Fear and Loathing, The Doors, Control and I know not all of them can be classed as 'cool' but cool is what i'm after

I especially want some input from Spug and Harry Angstrom on this. Mini not so much
"ice" cold in alex
"ice" station zebra
And of course "cool" runnings

I can see the why you would accuse that of Lost in Translation but Sideways was f***ing hilarious. Probably my fave of the 21st century, so far.

Same here, wonderful film.

Little Miss Sunshine had me in stitches, the bit at the end where she does the dance, nearly pissed myself.

Drive is cool as fuck with a cool as fuck soundtrack to add to the f***ing coolness exuding from its cool as fuckness.

Wearing a Doors t-shirt these days is about as cool as wearing a Tim Healey one ffs :lol:
I still like him and them myself but most people give Jimbo a hammering. They toured with the bloke from The Cult a couple of years ago didn't they? :lol:

Anyway - just remembered THE coolest film - Down By Law. F**king brilliant

Wearing a Doors t-shirt these days is about as cool as wearing a Tim Healey one ffs :lol:
I still like him and them myself but most people give Jimbo a hammering. They toured with the bloke from The Cult a couple of years ago didn't they? :lol:

Anyway - just remembered THE coolest film - Down By Law. F**king brilliant

Barely anybody wears a doors t-shirt. Never seen anyone in a doors t-shirt for years. Ian Astbury was lead singer and they were excellent. They did the original house announcer at the start, played the rain during riders and the stage was full of fans shamen dancing during LA Woman. One of the best nights of my life seeing Ray and Robbie perform just like they did 30 years earlier. Just wish John had set aside his demons for one last tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back