Real professionalism from Sky Sports...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SISSOKO'S LOVE FOR... ARSENAL?

Before appearing for France at Euro 2016, new Tottenham signingMoussa Sissoko had this to say about a certain club in north London...

"Everyone knows, I often said it when I was young, Arsenal is the club of my heart, because there were quite a few French players there like Thierry Henry, Robert Pires, Sylvain Wiltord, Patrick Vieira who was my idol…

"The beautiful Arsenal. We will see. I cannot tell you if I am going to go to Arsenal. For the moment, I am focused on the French national team and the Euros."

Funny, how years back this kind a tittle tattle would be left to fans in pubs to laugh about and meme's on the internet a few weeks after a signing when someone looks back. However Sky Sports not only pick this up INSTANTLY, but then think its professional to start stirring the pot before the ink is even dry on the contract.

"Everyone knows, I often said it when I was young, Arsenal is the club of my heart, because there were quite a few French players there like Thierry Henry, Robert Pires, Sylvain Wiltord, Patrick Vieira who was my idol…

"The beautiful Arsenal. We will see." :lol::lol:

Nice bit of business for the toon. 30m into the kitty for Rafa's Prem rebuild next close season........... Assuming we get promoted........
Of course we will.......!
Will we be playing the black cats next season.?......... hmmmmmmmmmmm

Nice bit of business for the toon. 30m into the kitty for Rafa's Prem rebuild next close season........... Assuming we get promoted........
You have to hope for good recruitment instead of spending to satisfy the unwashed pir chomper in your herd.

It is beginning to look as though RafaReleg is beginning to get his act together, so yes, I think you probably will..

God for both teams. You need to be back in the Premier and we welcome the six points.

Absolutely f***ing dreadful deal. Everton have dodged a bullet.

This, even for a modern day footballers standards its poor to pledge allegience to Everton then 10minutes later head down to London to sign for a completely different club. Might be one of the biggest premierleague flops ever given the expense

SISSOKO'S LOVE FOR... ARSENAL?

Before appearing for France at Euro 2016, new Tottenham signingMoussa Sissoko had this to say about a certain club in north London...

"The beautiful Arsenal. We will see. I cannot tell you if I am going to go to Arsenal. For the moment, I am focused on the French national team and the Euros."

Funny, how years back this kind a tittle tattle would be left to fans in pubs to laugh about and meme's on the internet a few weeks after a signing when someone looks back. However Sky Sports not only pick this up INSTANTLY, but then think its professional to start stirring the pot before the ink is even dry on the contract.

They picked this up instantly? sounds fairly professional to me. News outlet reports news story. What are you getting your knickers in a twist about?

OF COURSE WE WILL......!

really really hope that comes back and bites yr on yr arse

Oh and fuck off ya twat

Fuck him. If he's going to whore himself around for a CL club, name-dropping who he thinks he'd be a good signing for etc and it bites him later on then it's his own fault.

He won't give a fuck about the quotes btw.

I hope you win relegation again, oh and you've spent most of that £30 million on Championship players.

Puts a slightly different slant on it - London Evening Standard

Tottenham equalled their transfer record to sign Moussa Sissoko after Mauricio Pochettino made it clear the Newcastle player was the man he really wanted.

Sissoko was valued at £30million and Tottenham finally agreed to meet that price, although the structure of the payments means Newcastle would receive the full fee — in five instalments of £6m — only if he stays for the duration of his five-year contract.

Sissoko is now 27 and it is impossible to know whether he will still be a Spurs player in 2021.

This, even for a modern day footballers standards its poor to pledge allegience to Everton then 10minutes later head down to London to sign for a completely different club. Might be one of the biggest premierleague flops ever given the expense
Suspect this is lost on a lot of the daft knackers plying their trade for mega bucks at our expense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back