RATE THE WINDOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

1/10
Relying on loans again that will improve the team but won't sign, leading to the same situation in 12 months. Crying out for stability but we never get any. How we haven't signed Mvila and how we didn't sign the likes of Alonso, Rose, Evans etc over the years and spunk more money on shite like Rodwell does my head in.

Love and McNair look absolutely shocking and for the price of getting Mvila in early we should have just fucked them off

Kaboul going and being replaced by Papy Djiliobodji or whatever the fuck he's called may turn out ok

But to leave Pickford in net with no cover and then a 34 year old as the only fit senior striker is probably the riskiest thing we've done in Short's reign and I wouldn't be suprised at all if this is the season where the cost cutting gets the best of us and we go down. I think it's time for him to go

Without the distracting weirdness of a De Fanti / Congers shambles, there was nowt other than the depressing reality that we're owned by a bloke who is content on circling the Premier League plughole until some Chinese idiot buys us.

Football is shite unless you're owners craving the ego rush of winning trophies. Ours is a f***ing accountant with nee mates.

Probably a 5 or a six. Average. Missing a striker. No left back cover. Compounded by current injuries. Still not as bas as people are making out.

Think we now have six defensive midfielders and five centre halves.

But it's better than that since some of the centre halves can also play defensive midfield, and some of the defensive midfielders can also play centre half.

So we are absolutely stacked.

Plus we also signed Donald Love.

So for me it has to be a 10/10.

smashed our transfer record :cool:
brought in a quality right back :cool:
couple of top defenders and kept the Kone :cool:
some great talent added and the chance for our youngsters to show how good they are
7 for me too. Would have liked to have seen Ulloa added, and M'Vila wrapped up, but we've shifted a lot of the Poyet / O'Neill shite off the books finally.

Got rid of the dross, kept kone, signed a decent looking rb a couple of center halves and midfielder. Looks like we have got cover in a new keeper and McNair/love are young prospects for Moyes to work with.

My big diappoment is that we didn't sign mvila or another striker.

RATE THE WINDOW OUT OF TEN

• Based on incoming players
• Dross and Kaboul shifted from the books
• Kone still at SAFC
• Cover coming in for Vito

What are people's reactions out of 10?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back