RATE THE WINDOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 out of 10

We've got rid of some dross and the only player I would have kept was Kaboul.

Could have been a lot better with Mvila and a striker but hey ho. I remember Terry Butchers summer transfers so it keeps things in perspective

Not materially stronger than the team that finished fourth bottom. 3 out of ten for keeping Kone and bringing in Pienaar but fuck all else I can see to be ecstatic about

if we had got a striker probably a 7 but right now a 'meh' from me, will give the lads time to see how it goes...any striker who has a decent start to the season will command a big price in january... the club may have shot themselves in the foot again.

Strange one. We've brought in 9 players yet I don't feel we've moved forward. Still too many gaping holes in the squad.
We've been here before - lots of players in, don't know them, queue mass panic in January when we can't get rid and have no money to bring anyone decent in. FFS you do wonder if we've even been thinking about transfers over the last few weeks.

6.5 . If we'd signed a striker I would have been happy with it. Kaboul a dissapointment also, but all the crap has gone and I think we can have a decent season.

-10! If you can't score you can't win. Opposition only have one striker to worry about, three men around Defoe, not too difficult, if he picks up injuries, we are knackered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back