Radamel falcao

Status
Not open for further replies.

An intelligent risk by man u. Yes he was expensive but at least it was a loan and they haven't lumbered themselves with an expensive flop.
Aye, loan fee and wages only cost them about £10 million. Bargain.

think DI Maria has been the same complete crap
I never understood the furore about him, never excelled for real and often a sub, suddenly quadrupled in value cos manutd were desperate

I didn't say he'd come to us, but we should be trying to get that type of player if we want to progress. We can't be signing 'potential' all of the time.
Why try the impossible? Maybe that's why we ended up with Coates. Spent all transfer window trying for John Terry, Gary Cahill, Sergio Ramos until time had ran out. But at least we tried!

We are about 15 league places, 10 trophies and £1000000 a week away from these players.

Last edited:
I think a lot of it is down to how Van Gaal sets them up.......ALL their strikers/forwards have looked poor this season.....it's similar to the situation here but obviously on a different scale ability wise.

I didn't say he'd come to us, but we should be trying to get that type of player if we want to progress. We can't be signing 'potential' all of the time.
I know you're having a laugh but he's on 300k a week. I can't see him taking a 250k a week paycut.

Would pay for himself with the money gained through merchandise. Plus, we'd get more money for finishing further up the league

hes f***ing shite with world class players around him, imagine him feeding of our sorry bunch, higher up the leauge my arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back