Votes: 52 55.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 24 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1-2

I've got a good feeling about tomorrow.

So far we've looked organised, disciplined and with a distinct plan.

QPR have looked anything but - typical Redknapp, sign a load of players and hope for the best.
my tip as well in our prediction league and sky super 6

Depends if we turn up or not. Harry will get his mob playing soon enough. I'm going for a 1-1 draw, although 3 points would be just lovely

His managerial record would suggest otherwise. I'd love him to manage us and get us to CL despite being "shit"
how did he do last time with qpr in prem last time how about Southampton and pompey after he won the fa cup he financially crippled them and southampton

how did he do last time with qpr in prem last time how about Southampton and pompey after he won the fa cup he financially crippled them and southampton
Took over a broken dressing room with less than average players, but still nearly saved them. Took Pompey from bottom of the Championship to top half of the PL, plus a cup win and Europe. Peter Storey fucked that club, not Harry Redknapp. Southampton was a poor choice and a club that was going down anyway. Can't judge a bloke on half a season.

What about his good record at Bournemouth and West Ham?

He's hardly "shit" now is he?

Took over a broken dressing room with less than average players, but still nearly saved them. Took Pompey from bottom of the Championship to top half of the PL, plus a cup win and Europe. Peter Storey fucked that club, not Harry Redknapp. Southampton was a poor choice and a club that was going down anyway. Can't judge a bloke on half a season.

What about his good record at Bournemouth and West Ham?

He's hardly "shit" now is he?
its impossible to say whether they were going down anyway and its very naïve to think he had no part in what happened to pompey

i think this maybe harrys last. he doesnt need any more hassle at his age. he will get a pundits job easy

its impossible to say whether they were going down anyway and its very naïve to think he had no part in what happened to pompey
He didn't own the club, he wasn't a director. He was the manager - the Chief Exec signed the players and the owner(s) wrote the cheques. He may have used their lack on football knowledge to convince them that they needed certain players, but the CEO runs the company and balances the books

Depends if we turn up or not. Harry will get his mob playing soon enough. I'm going for a 1-1 draw, although 3 points would be just lovely

He didn't get them playing all last season.

We can easy put a couple past their defence if Johnson and Wickham are on form.

0-0.

Type of game we should be winning on current form but at the same time it's the type of game where we usually fall to bits.

Hoping for 0-2 ( Wickham x2)

3 points would set us up nicely going into the transfer deadline and international break.

2-1 Sunderland. We'll be 2-0 and comfortable, then they'll score with ten minutes left and we hold in despite it being a real arse nipper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back