Pulling away from the bottom three....

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was very generous to our opposition mind. That way I'll be delighted when I'm proved wrong and we start climbing out the shite
It's going to happen Sunderland bought quality and will raise up the table.....just watch....sit back and have a pint bookmark it....R-E-L-A-X

I see Sunderland doing this by the end of March. BSA has a good spine & nice buys will take them up the table bookmark this lads & lasses......
FFS this place is bipolar!.......... one fekkin win and were on the road to safety one fekkinn loss and were doomed!There is a long way to go and there will be twists and turns all the way we are not safe till we are !and were not down till we are either.....but please dont get carried away! ,......things are looking better but a couple of injuries and the bed wetters will be buying in the vanish by the ton.I personally think that the next six games will will go a long way to determining our fate given the fixtures for the other teams during this time!

not just the win, while our performance against liverpool was a bit of a let down we kept going and grabbed a point but either side of that game were two very good performances against two of the 'big' teams, one was lucky to get the win and the other lucky not to lose by a few more.
i was wondering where our points would come from as we had not put in anything near a good performance all season but now we are playing some football and creating chances, also against good opposition.
while i am not going to take anything for granted i really believe we have given ourselves more than a fighting chance now.

FFS this place is bipolar!.......... one fekkin win and were on the road to safety one fekkinn loss and were doomed!There is a long way to go and there will be twists and turns all the way we are not safe till we are !and were not down till we are either.....but please dont get carried away! ,......things are looking better but a couple of injuries and the bed wetters will be buying in the vanish by the ton.I personally think that the next six games will will go a long way to determining our fate given the fixtures for the other teams during this time!

Thats because there are hundreds, maybe thousands of posters on here, each with their own thoughts (or lack thereof) and opinions.

It writes me off when people complain that "this place" cant make its mind up/has changed its tune/is bipolar, or when people say "but the SMB told me [insert player name here] is good/bad". No, one member of the SMB told you that, they weren't an ambassador for the entire board. Very few people change their opinions that frequently, they just voice them with varying degrees of volume based on recent occurrences.

Thats because there are hundreds, maybe thousands of posters on here, each with their own thoughts (or lack thereof) and opinions.

It writes me off when people complain that "this place" cant make its mind up/has changed its tune/is bipolar, or when people say "but the SMB told me [insert player name here] is good/bad". No, one member of the SMB told you that, they weren't an ambassador for the entire board. Very few people change their opinions that frequently, they just voice them with varying degrees of volume based on recent occurrences.
Nope, the very same prolific posters can be seen to sway like the wind from week to week in my opinion.
Obviously not everyone but certainly a lot of them.

We are playing better at home. That is the key..plus the games v norwich and mags away

This, and keeping our best 11 available until the end of the season. Undoubtedly, we've got a much better chance than we had before the window opened, and the new lads have added quality as well as a perceptible change in character; however, when you look at our bench then it will only take a couple of changes to the first team to have everyone bricking it again.

OohBaldyBally is right, it would be typical of us to play shite and get flogged off West Ham, so I hope these changes will allow us to drop the 'typical' Sunderland mantle.

This, and keeping our best 11 available until the end of the season. Undoubtedly, we've got a much better chance than we had before the window opened, and the new lads have added quality as well as a perceptible change in character; however, when you look at our bench then it will only take a couple of changes to the first team to have everyone bricking it again.

OohBaldyBally is right, it would be typical of us to play shite and get flogged off West Ham, so I hope these changes will allow us to drop the 'typical' Sunderland mantle.
Aye, our squad is suddenly looking paper thin.

I see Sunderland doing this by the end of March. BSA has a good spine & nice buys will take them up the table bookmark this lads & lasses......
posted a few times now but the turning point came against the dippers... Should have drawn with Citeh but as I 've posted before, its never over until the fat lady sing.........its still silent:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back