Pulis.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not giving Rodgers enough credit...he has half the squad that Man City and Chelsea have. He has won 11 in a row and unbeaten in 16....he is shitting all over Pulis!

Huh? Hang on. Gerrard. Henderson. Skirtel. Suarez. Sturridge. Johnson. Agger. Moses. Coutinho. Toure. I could go on and on. They are all world-class players playing for a world-class club. How can Liverpool have half the squad of Man City or Chelsea. Numerically perhaps. But in terms of class and quality they are identical from my vantage point.

Huh? Hang on. Gerrard. Henderson. Skirtel. Suarez. Sturridge. Johnson. Agger. Moses. Coutinho. Toure. I could go on and on. They are all world-class players playing for a world-class club. How can Liverpool have half the squad of Man City or Chelsea. Numerically perhaps. But in terms of class and quality they are identical from my vantage point.

Moses isn't even theres. Toure is a City reject. Johnson is a Chelsea reject. Sturridge was rejected from City and Chelsea!

They're not even close...the only thing I will give you on Rodgers is he doesn't have to play Champions league games like the other top 4 teams

Moses isn't even theres. Toure is a City reject. Johnson is a Chelsea reject. Sturridge was rejected from City and Chelsea!

I bet though you would love it if Poyet signed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back