PS3 and PS4 GAME I.D's

I'm posting mine again cos I've got nee mates.

Ps4 - Costamonkey

Fifa 15, GTA V and Far Cry 4.

Don't really play much online. Just want some people on my friends list.....

Areet lads and lasses, i added my PSN ID a while ago but started a new one not long ago, i know a few have me added on my old tag which was WingdingWillis but i have the new and more comfortable Gherkin_Returns which is much more preferable to the former, harkens back to my older time of bashing the Xbox 360 at launch.

Ill be sending a message to people who have me on my old one when i can be chewed but given my plus sub is on that tag ill likely be on every so often to rape the psn of freebies.

I dont really play multiplayer games but fuck it

Areet lads and lasses, i added my PSN ID a while ago but started a new one not long ago, i know a few have me added on my old tag which was WingdingWillis but i have the new and more comfortable Gherkin_Returns which is much more preferable to the former, harkens back to my older time of bashing the Xbox 360 at launch.

Ill be sending a message to people who have me on my old one when i can be chewed but given my plus sub is on that tag ill likely be on every so often to rape the psn of freebies.

I dont really play multiplayer games but fuck it

I'm nelford87 if you wanna add me

getting a ps4 delivered in the next couple of days so I'm moving back across to the playstation from Microsoft. Just checked and my gamertag thing is still active :)

not got many mates on the psn so feel free to add me mackemdave will be mostly fifa , project cars when it's out and COD

Back