Points needed to survive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulham will survive and Us, Norwich and Cardiff will all play chanpionship football next season.

Hope this comes back in a bump and I'm proved wrong.

I said 37 at the start of the thread and i'll nudge that down now to 36.

We need 7 from 4. Brilliant if we get 3 on Sunday.

If we lose on Sunday it's curtains for me.

We are on 29 points. Remaining points available is 12. So a maximum of 41pts can be taken. I think if we can get 39 or 40 which would require us to beat Cardiff, West Bromwich Albion and Swansea and to make 40pts get a point away at Man Utd then we ought to be OK. But easier said than done. Literally. You can see the scale of the task.

We are on 29 points. Remaining points available is 12. So a maximum of 41pts can be taken. I think if we can get 39 or 40 which would require us to beat Cardiff, West Bromwich Albion and Swansea and to make 40pts get a point away at Man Utd then we ought to be OK. But easier said than done. Literally. You can see the scale of the task.

But you think we'll get zero points, I'm not saying you're wrong, but I think you might need to take an upper.

But you think we'll get zero points, I'm not saying you're wrong, but I think you might need to take an upper.

A what? Never mind. I think what I said about the points was merely to illustrate the scale of the task. What is needed and how hard it is.

A what? Never mind. I think what I said about the points was merely to illustrate the scale of the task. What is needed and how hard it is.

Well it's one thing saying we've got a difficult task, we have. But you had us to lose every game, you could be right of course, but it's a bit of a pessimistic outlook, although I can see why after the shower of shite we've been served up at home this season (barring 2/3 games).

Impossible for us to get 40 points, we can get 41 points or 39 points or less (probably less)

I always reckoned 36 too but that looks a bit squeaky now...that's 2 wins and a draw mind. I suppose if the two wins are Cardiff and WBA it might be enough still..to keep up with 35 would be lucky...

37 would be 2 wins and 2 draws

38 3 wins

39 3 wins and a draw

41 4 wins

Tough isn't it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back