Players you've met whilst pissed

• Thread starter Deleted member 22590
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Club" is a collection/generalisation of venues ive worked.
Justin was nearly always the same Saturday night one though. Nyron the same Sunday night venue, the same for Titus.
Most people will know about the Andy Carroll club incident but it was a different one for his knee injury.

Les Ferdinand was a long time ago in a main club. He was playing for newcastle at the time.
Do you know Pete littlemore?

I upset a load of Boro fans whilst pissed at Tall Trees. Was talking to a few smoggies when they introduced their mate as a legend? I started to sing there's only one Marvin Haggler to Curtis Flemming :lol:

Marcus Stewart once asked me to call dial-a-drink for him because he didn't want the person at the other end to know it was him.

I upset a load of Boro fans whilst pissed at Tall Trees. Was talking to a few smoggies when they introduced their mate as a legend? I started to sing there's only one Marvin Haggler to Curtis Flemming :lol:
:lol: Must be boro players second home the tall trees

Got hoyed out of there for calling pollock & Slaven smoggie cuunts

Worst player I've ever seen! Looked like a bank manager.
He knows it too. He feels he made the best of limited ability and couldn't believe he got the chance to play for his home town team. The whole family is from Houghton, his dad played for boro in the 50s/60s. Really nice chap, he still talks about that car crash.....

We had a Sunday league match last season against an Easington side and Peter Reid was there on the sidelines. One of their lads bumped into him on a night out and got talking about footy, asked him to come down and he actually did! He filled out the signing on forms and everything!

Many times,

Campbell away at blackpool
He had a ginger mate who was a complete and utter f***ing johnson, so we called him steve sidwell for the remaining time he was in the bar, campbell was pissing himself

Danny rose in newcastle quayside not long after the 1st 0-3 done a di canio style knee slide into him pulled out by the bouncers

Paul mcshane, robbie brady and jake livermore in a gentlemans club in hull this season mates went over for a pic asked livermore he was like yeah no probs were like nor mate you have to take it we want one with paul, wasnt happy.

Tim krul and gutirezz on a flight to ibiza in september which ended with us being banned from all jet2 flights home, we had to book another flight thomas cook to east midlands and hire a car to get home.

Come to think of it im a bit of a stalker and a cünt

Mickey Gray at the Cricket - Bellend of the highest order, Son of Pele the same day, sound lad.

Eric Gates at the Dogs, both of us grabbing granny's I presume :lol:.

Don Goodman - Cracking bloke.
You forgot Gary Bennett at the motorway service station, fairly sure u will have been pissed:lol:

Michael carrick in tiger tiger - told him I thought he was better at spurs
Gary pallister is always in yarm
Darren bent in the tuptup VIP just before I was turfed out

Brucey bought me and the wife a drink - we were staying in the team hotel before a Fulham game. Really nice guy in fairness to him. The mrs told him cattermole was a liability and he agreed

Bumped into Bracewell in the toilets in old Wembley (98 play off). Remember him saying he couldn't get the taps to work. Daft twat was trying to turn a push tap :lol:

Also one Sunday morning was still pissed from night before, standing on the touch line at a Sunday league game in South Shields and Michael Proctor turns up playing for the opposition :eek:

How obliging? And none of this 'gentlemen don't tell' bollocks.
A gentleman never tells but im no gentleman.....
She started with showing us her lovely diamond underwear, then her freshly waxed body and further on the night after continuously being a dirty scandanavian cow she eased all our tensions one after another behind the nightclub. Awesome night!

Met bentner and cattermole at tub tub a couple of years back, it was Halloween and bentner poured yegameister into my mouth, he was really friendly like :lol: ... Although catts was busy with a lass so didn't really get to meet him

Michael carrick in tiger tiger - told him I thought he was better at spurs
Gary pallister is always in yarm
Darren bent in the tuptup VIP just before I was turfed out

Brucey bought me and the wife a drink - we were staying in the team hotel before a Fulham game. Really nice guy in fairness to him. The mrs told him cattermole was a liability and he agreed
Bit of a lad ive heard.Apparently his brother runs one of the smoggys top firms?

A gentleman never tells but im no gentleman.....
She started with showing us her lovely diamond underwear, then her freshly waxed body and further on the night after continuously being a dirty scandanavian cow she eased all our tensions one after another behind the nightclub. Awesome night!

Well that sounds a tad more interesting than speaking with footballers!

Used to play in the same sunday morning team as John Kay - absolutely lovely fella - plus he used to get in the club every weekend with his father in law
Bally used to get in the club occasionally
Gray, Smith, Elliott, Thornton, Lawrence, Melville, Ord, Kubicki, Owers, Armstrong, Quinn, Phillips, McCann, Kilbane, Summerbee, Makin and a load of others over the years when out on the drink
Tomas Repka, Pavel Srnicek and Karol Poborsky were all good craic - they were doing some corporate event I was invited to and Repka was pissing himself when I said I was a Sunderland fan and Srnicek's reply was 'Don't hit me'
Also, my landlord when I first moved here played for Austria Vienna and ended up as manager of FC Brno so when we were invited to BBQ's a lot of the old Vienna and Brno players were there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back