Players love Stockdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

He appears to be held in high regard at the club. I'm sure Allardyce will have told Short how good a job he's been doing. I wasn't at the fixtures breakfast but I was told he came across really well.
He did, I find quite believable that the club and players holds him in high esteem. He is an asset we must retain if (when) Moyes comes in.

He's been highly thought of since day 1 at the club, very professional coach but also an approachable person. Knows his stuff and doesn't confuse the lads with his instruction, something Poyet and PDC did at times.

Middlesbrough fan along in 3 2 1 to claim him as one of their own.

If you watch any TV coverage of our games last season, you'll see that Stockdale was in the technical area more than Sam Allardyce. Get the impression he has a great footballing brain. Hope Moyes sees that

He appears to be held in high regard at the club. I'm sure Allardyce will have told Short how good a job he's been doing. I wasn't at the fixtures breakfast but I was told he came across really well.
Already said good things about him in the media

“Robbie has impressed me as a young, ambitious and talented coach,” said Allardyce.

“It’s great for me to be able to promote a young man up to this position.

“I don’t think he quite realises the honour I have bestowed on him just yet, because these jobs are rare – there’s only 20 of them in the best league in the world – and he has a chance to grow.

“I wouldn’t have done it if I didn’t think he had the capabilities, and hopefully he will blossom as one of the coaches of the future as many of the backroom staff who have worked with me have gone on to greater things over the last 10 or 12 years.

“I think Robbie can develop and evolve into a very, very good coach indeed.

“As a session coach, Robbie has excellent potential.

“It’s all about what he wants to be, and now he has got the opportunity to step up and get involved with the senior boys.

“Certainly in my time here, he has mastered that challenge already.

“Having a young up-and-coming coach with the drive to be better and get better is important to me.

“Hopefully he can be guided on to become as successful as many a coach who has worked with me before.”

Already said good things about him in the media

“Robbie has impressed me as a young, ambitious and talented coach,” said Allardyce.

“It’s great for me to be able to promote a young man up to this position.

“I don’t think he quite realises the honour I have bestowed on him just yet, because these jobs are rare – there’s only 20 of them in the best league in the world – and he has a chance to grow.

“I wouldn’t have done it if I didn’t think he had the capabilities, and hopefully he will blossom as one of the coaches of the future as many of the backroom staff who have worked with me have gone on to greater things over the last 10 or 12 years.

“I think Robbie can develop and evolve into a very, very good coach indeed.

“As a session coach, Robbie has excellent potential.

“It’s all about what he wants to be, and now he has got the opportunity to step up and get involved with the senior boys.

“Certainly in my time here, he has mastered that challenge already.

“Having a young up-and-coming coach with the drive to be better and get better is important to me.

“Hopefully he can be guided on to become as successful as many a coach who has worked with me before.”
How many of his coaches have became top notch? Any currently in the prem?

I certainly understand negative questions aye
A forum is to explore different stances not to be a PR machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back