Platini

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like Platini is going to be the next FIFA boss, bad news for English football if he does? He's always been pretty critical of the Premiership and tbh for some fair reasons - mostly money. Would it be positive for teams like ours who haven't got the £££'s that city, Man Utd and Chelsea have?

Tbf the Premier League is probably the 'fairest' league in Europe, in terms of revenue distribution.

Imagine if England did individual TV rights like Spain. We'd probably get £15-20m a season like Deportivo, Cordoba, etc

No chance imho. Whoever runs against him should paint him as the continuation of the Blatter way of doing things.

He probably as deep into the corruption as Blatter, no one can tell me he's been there so long and didn't know what the hell was going on. I wouldn't believe it and it's just a continuation of the corruption within FIFA, he just wants to keep his snout in the pig trough for as long as he can. Arse hole!

He probably as deep into the corruption as Blatter, no one can tell me he's been there so long and didn't know what the hell was going on. I wouldn't believe it and it's just a continuation of the corruption within FIFA, he just wants to keep his snout in the pig trough for as long as he can. Arse hole!
I think you're right, to me Platini may well be a Blatter MkII. It's stuff like this that makes you wonder just how far and wide the corruption in football is, not just as suspected in FIFA. The rich get richer and the poor struggle on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back