Plastic, glory hunting, sad, mag *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seaham_FTM

Winger
Aye its another mag thread but FFS hear me out...

Earlier on in the season on a mag home matchday you would see the odd one or two mags in replica tops on the platform at Seaham train station recieving abuse from the local kids who knock about there.

Obviously as the season has went on a few of them were bound to crawl out of the woodwork but fukin hell you should of seen it on Sunday... I was waiting to cross the station to gan to the pub but the gates were locked as the train from Hartlepool was approaching. Seaham station was full of mags in tops and scarfs :evil: I mean another couple of dozen and it would of been just as busy as a Sunderland home game.
The train from Hartlepool was jam packed full of the ***** anarl.

The first stop they pass is fukin Sunderland :evil:

Plastic, glory supporting twats :evil:

Any real Seaham SAFC fans would have just waded into the fuckers and not twisted about it on a messageboard. I know I would but I'm not from Seaham like;)

Earlier on in the season on a mag home matchday you would see the odd one or two mags in replica tops on the platform at Seaham train station recieving abuse from the local kids who knock about there.

Obviously as the season has went on a few of them were bound to crawl out of the woodwork but fukin hell you should of seen it on Sunday... I was waiting to cross the station to gan to the pub but the gates were locked as the train from Hartlepool was approaching. Seaham station was full of mags in tops and scarfs :evil: I mean another couple of dozen and it would of been just as busy as a Sunderland home game.

I've notice a lot a scum tops popping up around Dublin again. I've seen one bloke wearing a scum top who used to wear a SAFC top when Keane was in charge.:evil:

If there was no milling in the wind, it didn't happen.

Should have got a dozen eggs in and declared war on the twats

Took a couple of Sunderland lads to our away fixture at Newcastle a couple of years ago. Had a few in Sunderland before getting the train or metro (can't remember which) to Newcastle. The fact that the train was full of Newcastle fans coming from south of Sunderland was something that really pissed my mates off. With good reason too in my opinion.

Should have got a dozen eggs in and declared war on the twats

First time it's been like that so if it continues I reckon early start in the Island club, everybody brings half a dozen eggs, rock owa just before quarter past and pezzle the twats :cool:

Nee Onions Mate said:
Any real Seaham SAFC fans would have just waded into the fuckers and not twisted about it on a messageboard. I know I would but I'm not from Seaham like;)

If only I was there (I'd have done fuck all - soft as shite you see) ;)

Football fans following their team when it is doing well shock.

people move around a lot more than they used to. Some people will have dads who support Newcastle and marry a lass from Durham and move there. It is allowed.

Football fans following their team when it is doing well shock.

people move around a lot more than they used to. Some people will have dads who support Newcastle and marry a lass from Durham and move there. It is allowed.

I reckon they are just plastic, glory hunting, sad, mag ***** mesel like

There are loads like me who should support Newcastle but don't.

And if you were a proper SAFC fan you wouldn't have been at Seaham on Sunday you would have been with the real fans down at Craven Cottage, and not counting scum fans on trains !!

Wanker

FTM

And if you were a proper SAFC fan you wouldn't have been at Seaham on Sunday you would have been with the real fans down at Craven Cottage, and not counting scum fans on trains !!

Wanker

FTM

:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back