Pity it's Arsenal next

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeruzziWatch

Three wins in a row looks pretty unlikely.

Watford at home after that is huge though! 3 wins from 4 games would be outrageous form considering how bad we'd been before this.

I was thinking that Palace and Stoke were huge games for us and I thought 6 points would give us one hell of a chance of survival, but never thought we'd actually achieve it. We've done it, now it's time to grind out whatever we can get from these tough fixtures in December.

Big Sam deserves a huge amount of credit, not one of us would have went back to 3-5-2 after how Everton went, but he saw something most of us didn't and that's why he's a top manager.

Watford at home after that is huge though! 3 wins from 4 games would be outrageous form considering how bad we'd been before this.

I was thinking that Palace and Stoke were huge games for us and I thought 6 points would give us one hell of a chance of survival, but never thought we'd actually achieve it. We've done it, now it's time to grind out whatever we can get from these tough fixtures in December.

Big Sam deserves a huge amount of credit, not one of us would have went back to 3-5-2 after how Everton went, but he saw something most of us didn't and that's why he's a top manager.

Nothing to lose at Arsenal, they have blown hot and cold all season and have a number of 'big game only' players. I hope we can get some pride from a tigght game and maybe even come away with ahard fought draw.

ps 3-5-2? was it 5-3-2 - I don't know how genuine wingbacks should be stated in a formation.

Remember Champions league away for Arsenal midweek we have a better chance against Arsenal 'B' team not saying we will get anything but....

One of the best trips of last season when against the odds we got that point at The Emirates. Never say never.

Good time to play them as they have vital ECL game at Olympiakos 3 days after us.

One of the best trips of last season when against the odds we got that point at The Emirates. Never say never.
Felt totally drained after that, let's hope for a similar result to when we won 1-0 with a Colin West goal.

If the defending keeps improving as it has over the last couple of games then we've a change to get something out of the game. Could be nervy, backs-against-the-wall stuff for 90 mins but that's the way it goes sometimes. It could also be a wonder and we win by a couple. Could get thumped to fuck as well. I'll not write it off just yet.

It's got draw written all over it. We will play SAMs way but 1 point from that will be a great result.

If the defending keeps improving as it has over the last couple of games then we've a change to get something out of the game. Could be nervy, backs-against-the-wall stuff for 90 mins but that's the way it goes sometimes. It could also be a wonder and we win by a couple. Could get thumped to fuck as well. I'll not write it off just yet.
Big thing for me is how clinical we can be. If we can get Watmore causing problems or Fletch to head one in then we could have a good chance of a result. I don't think we're going to keep a clean sheet in this one.

Bunch of fops man and they're without their main holding midfielder. We'll nick a one niller in the 91st minute hopefully

Not overly worried to be fair. Quite confident of a point then 3 from Watford. = happy days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back