Pink Seat Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

please help me with signatures, opinions and general support for this campaign while I here back from emails I have sent to the club Thanks James Smallwood :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Doh! Doh! Doh!

That puts faith in you that it's being done professionally enough for the club to pay attention :-(

Well if its more !.....spend 350000 this year ..do the seats you can with that then with next years tv money spend another 350000 until the fekker is finished...start with the sides in view of the tv cameras!at least do something its a fekkin embarrassment and to those numpties who think it does not matter i say give your head a shake and some sense may fall in.......if we cannot keep our stadium lookinig better than BURRA'S stadium we will be the laughing stock of the division ffs.I blame murrey for buying cheap seats in the first place!

My life will have new meaning if this happens
I doubt that fella ! not with the size of your ego !

Last edited:
Didn't give a shit about the colour of the seats, but this looks alright to be fair.

I'm jumping on the bandwagon
It solves a huge problem apart from our badge being fucked on that side. Could just go around it like. Do the full north stand in white with s red box around it and red Haway the lads.I think white will probably be cheaper than red anyway so let's do the stripes

Is there any rule about seat colours in stadiums, it seems strange to me that there's no grounds with mainly white seats and only a few with black seats, even the mags have gray for some reason.

Is there any rule about seat colours in stadiums, it seems strange to me that there's no grounds with mainly white seats and only a few with black seats, even the mags have gray for some reason.
The glare from white is probably god awful in the sun and not many teams actually have a black home kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back