Pink Seat Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't sell 48,000 week in week out, how are we meant to if we increase seats? Have you been given the wrong medicine today wiggy lad
Get pricing right but more seats means more customers. Many get locked out and don't get the bug and return :)

I recorded the England v Australia game on TV and I couldn't help but think when I was there that all the pink seats won't be making the stadium look good on national TV. Not that many people I bet would have been thinking it. But I was. It also fades the "HA'way The Lads" writing in the North Stand and the club crest in the East Stand. They doesn't look as clear and as sharp to me somehow since the red seats around it faded to a pink colour.

Not needed if there's arses on them....

and when Sky Sports are doing a touchline report, our stadium is in the background looking tatty and decrepit? Or when Look North are doing a report that features our stadium on a non-matchday and it looks tatty and decrepit?

Can some bright spark not produce a post card with a picture of a new seat against a pink one ..........sell the m for 50 p and we all sign post them to the club or media outlets ...lets embarrass the club into action! liverpool and manu and southampton have pride in their stadiums...... so should we!Anyone know what boro's stadium seats look like ..now that would be the final straw if the riverside looks a better kept stadium than ours! £350.000 is peanuts given the TV money!

I recorded the England v Australia game on TV and I couldn't help but think when I was there that all the pink seats won't be making the stadium look good on national TV. Not that many people I bet would have been thinking it. But I was. It also fades the "HA'way The Lads" writing in the North Stand and the club crest in the East Stand. They doesn't look as clear and as sharp to me somehow since the red seats around it faded to a pink colour.
Howld howld on. You said you booed at the England v Australia match.

So you booed at the telly?! Then lectured folk at the ground who booed audibly?!

Black lower tier, red & white upper....

That would have looked class.

But...but...the mags wear black.

It's a good job none were shown then wasn't it.

@cheeses of nazereth can you work your magic and mock up what it would look like if we had black seats in the lower part with red and white in the upper? Or 10 lines of black and the rest red and white or something?

Can some bright spark not produce a post card with a picture of a new seat against a pink one ..........sell the m for 50 p and we all sign post them to the club or media outlets ...lets embarrass the club into action! liverpool and manu and southampton have pride in their stadiums...... so should we!Anyone know what boro's stadium seats look like ..now that would be the final straw if the riverside looks a better kept stadium than ours! £350.000 is peanuts given the TV money!

If it was only £350k they would have been replaced by now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back