Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do him the world of good.

Can he be recalled on a youth loan? If not, could see us chasing another keeper as 3rd choice

Does this mean we need to add a keeper now too with only having two now
Wouldnt have thought so. Would imagine if the unlikely event that both Mannone and Pants get injured he will be recalled. Needs to be playing first team this year for me. Gets a good year under his belt and hopefully see him in first team in next 2 year. Canny years put into him now so they must think he is capable and is still showing promise.

Good move, been saying it for a while but Jordan has the chance to have a long and successful career. I've watched him since he was a very young lad and was delighted to see him get a new 4 year contract.

Do him the world of good.

Can he be recalled on a youth loan? If not, could see us chasing another keeper as 3rd choice

As it's a youth loan, he can still play for us as well as Bradford. Mandron had a similar spell at Fleetwood last season.

Thought that was how it worked, cheers

Mandron was coming back to play for the Development Squad quite a lot last season because he wasn't getting games at Fleetwood, can't see Jordan being back here much unless Mannone or Costel face a spell on the sidelines as I imagine he'll be getting plenty of game time down there.

Mandron was coming back to play for the Development Squad quite a lot last season because he wasn't getting games at Fleetwood, can't see Jordan being back here much unless Mannone or Costel face a spell on the sidelines as I imagine he'll be getting plenty of game time down there.
Looks like he will get games as Bradford did not have a goalie until now

Looks like he will get games as Bradford did not have a goalie until now

Delighted for him if that's the case. I've watched him for a long time now and he's got a great future ahead of him. Poyet and everybody at SAFC obviously know this too by rewarding him with that 4 year contract.

Delighted for him if that's the case. I've watched him for a long time now and he's got a great future ahead of him. Poyet and everybody at SAFC obviously know this too by rewarding him with that 4 year contract.
Doubt we would of agreed to loan this early if he was not guaranteed to play

Personally I would of liked to see him go to a championship club but better playing in div one than sitting on the bench in championship and Bradford get some of the highest gates, possibly only second to Sheffield United, in that league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back