Physical Season Cards

I'd argue every parent who takes their kid with them also could argue they do need one for when they can't go & someone else goes instead. I have a card purely because when I can't go, my dad gets my ticket, so I need one.
Honestly I’d say that’s not an exceptional need. It’s a convenience you should maybe pay extra for given their policy to go digital.

But then you're making the choice, pay £50 extra for card or pay £150 for a phone you otherwise don't need. It's ridiculous
Yes, I wasn’t saying the club should charge punitive fees, just pointing out that it isn’t unlawful discrimination to do so if it’s a matter of choice. Consider what some of the budget airlines charge if you insist on a physical boarding pass.

Yes, I wasn’t saying the club should charge punitive fees, just pointing out that it isn’t unlawful discrimination to do so if it’s a matter of choice. Consider what some of the budget airlines charge if you insist on a physical boarding pass.

I wasn't saying its unlawful discrimination, yes they legally can do it (well not this season anyway as it'd be classed as a hidden charge & illegal). But they morally shouldn't do it as it is still discrimination just because its not one of these protected group things. Wouldn't surprise me if a lot did just jack it in, I know some did for this season. And let's face it, Ryan Air are absolute twats who get a ton of bad PR for their practices

KLD did same he wanted the club to be the most fan centric in the country. This just completely goes against this & make him look like a liar

Last edited:
Just noticed this in case Mr Bear still insists that it is just simply “progress” that we are being bullied into accessing the ground in a way that means we can more effectively be tracked and….that anybody who objects must own a tin foil hat

Google forced to pay $5,000,000,000 for tracking people on line EVEN after privacy mode selected for search

Wake up and smell the coffee might be relevant here? True there are plenty of crazy conspiracy theorists on the Interweb - doesnt mean that Zuckerberg, Musk, Bezos and Gates, are not making billions spying on you 24/7 😉

Back