Phil Bardsley Appreciation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glad he's gone but wouldn't have witnessed my favourite moment down at Old Trafford and wouldn't have had one of the best weekends following Sunderland down Wembley if it wasn't for him, so cheers I guess.

Has his limitations but he's been one of our better players over the past few years (as voted for by the fans a few times). Best of luck Phil.

I find some of the comments on here in pretty poor taste tbh.
A limited defender, who was quite often a driving force in the team.
Made a stupid mistake, but his performances since he came back - man city in his first game - Man U away, mags away etc - were ful of determination and he never hid.
I'm glad he's going, but wish him well.

We must have lost today because the SMB are back to hating Bardsley again. Bellends!

All the best, Phillip.

Reactions: ATS
Made an arse of himself, putting himself in some good company.

But to be fair to him he did his talking on the pitch when Gus put him back in the team when most of us wouldn't have entertained the idea.

A mealy mouthed, half felt apology in the press would have been one way, but I'd rather he played as he did instead. He will definitely play in the premier league next season.

He's just put on Instagram that he'd like to thank the fans for their support during his Sunderland career.
Thanks bardoman.

Hugely at fault for Swansea's first goal today.

Fitting really. Shit end for a shit player.

Good riddance.

Cheers for being loyal and being there for the years. The biggest positive i think i can give him is the fact in 6 years every manage has attempted to replace him but he has managed to hold onto his job until this season.

So good luck for the future and thanks for the goal which kept us up last season and also this goal which gavemany the best day following sunderland
That statement says more about the lack of ability of our previous managers over the last 6 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back