Paul Scholes, ITV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobin7

Midfield
Okay, so I can see the benefits of getting an ex-player and thorough supporter of a rival club to be a pundit on the show.

But berating their fans and wearing a tie with the rival club colours, is that a bit far?

If Shearer did coverage on a Sunderland game and started saying how our fans need to start 'doing their part' in a black and white tie, I'd be fuming.

Thoughts?

infuriating behaviour in the eyes of the infuriatable imo mate

Yeah I don't disagree with that for one moment, but I certainly don't think it's one of those times where I am the one in a million who would be infuriated by it if my club was the 'victim' of the situation.

Yeah I don't disagree with that for one moment, but I certainly don't think it's one of those times where I am the one in a million who would be infuriated by it if my club was the 'victim' of the situation.
let it gan mate. not worth it in the grand scheme o'. i used to get infuriated mesel by things in me twenties and thirties, i'm better at lettin things wesh ower us these days. better for the old health imo

Okay, so I can see the benefits of getting an ex-player and thorough supporter of a rival club to be a pundit on the show.

But berating their fans and wearing a tie with the rival club colours, is that a bit far?

If Shearer did coverage on a Sunderland game and started saying how our fans need to start 'doing their part' in a black and white tie, I'd be fuming.

Thoughts?
People actually watch the stuff before the game and during HT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back