Pathetic Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Sunderland man, if you don't laugh you'd cry. Used to it by now but i'll still get behind them, they need us to give them a lift every week until we can sign real quality players. You have to be honest it would not have been easy to get them to come here no matter how much we want them to come, Sunderland just isn't an attractive option which is why Moyes kept saying "we aren't in the position to sign the players I would like"

I've stuck up for the club since the 5 or so weeks since Moyes was appointed but to not sign one striker during that time is an absolute joke tbh. Now we're praying that Defoe doesn't get a knock until January. Plus we have no fucker to come off the bench to change it up. Gutted.

Stupid me through this season we might just get it right.. but no it's turned into the same old shit window, again we're been let down, We really should have known better as when our new manager came out after only two games and told the footballing world we will be in a relegation battle we should have all known how this day was going to pan out....

Fingers crossed our young lads in the squad step up and become superstars as we're got very little else to look forward to...He's to another relegation battle lads....

PS Good luck to our new Record transfer signing as I hate to say this but you'll need it....

Hahaha it was removed

I've stuck up for the club since the 5 or so weeks since Moyes was appointed but to not sign one striker during that time is an absolute joke tbh. Now we're praying that Defoe doesn't get a knock until January. Plus we have no fucker to come off the bench to change it up. Gutted.

I cannot think of a scenario where we would realistically take Defoe off if we needed a goal just to 'change it up'. Strikers that could replace Defoe aren't going to come here and sit on the bench. And if you are talking about changing it up with a target man there are about 3 in the league and they would cost £20m+

I cannot think of a scenario where we would realistically take Defoe off if we needed a goal just to 'change it up'. Strikers that could replace Defoe aren't going to come here and sit on the bench. And if you are talking about changing it up with a target man there are about 3 in the league and they would cost £20m+

You simply cant leave yourself with one option, Its pathetic.

Once again, another performance that suggests money well spent, not that we really needed to spend oh and a special mention for Chodders for being our long term tour de force :mad:

This club is being f***ing ruined by clueless arseholes on the payroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back