Panini World Cup Sticker Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im completing one. Havent even got kids to use as an excuse! I love it :)

Are the police watching this site?...i havent paid for one set of stickers!

Stealing is a crime.
I sincerely hope the panini multi-packs in supermarkets are not just polythene bags like they were for Euro 2012.
A,, err,, mate of mine was really scummy and would wipe a bit of saliva on the back of a multi-pack allowing a second multi-pack to stick to it making it look like just one. The lovely indian ladies as Asda would then scan it through as one.

I am not, err, my mate is not normally one who would even contemplate stealing and those who do should be executed.

50p for five stickers.

I will definitely post my list of swaps tomorrow - I have a duplicate Jozy Altidore for definite I know as well as many others.

Anyone else doing it should do the same and we can decide how to proceed with swaps. I don't who is based in Sunderland or not - I know I am.

The bairn saw that Jozy was in the US team and said they would be shite.

:eek: How come like?

I want one, but I don't wanna spend the money.

The bairn saw that Jozy was in the US team and said they would be shite.
The group they're in, I don't think they stand a chance.

So I figured out how to get the pictures for each player like
Logon or register to see this image
and we have a fairly decent colour printer here at work. So I may just do the pikey thing and print my own then prit-stick them in :p

We've got printable stickers.

Me lasses bairn collects all these f***ing things (wrestling ones, premier league ones, champions league ones, world cup ones etc) ends up costing a fortune because he "has to" complete them.

Dont even get me started on f***ing FIFA ultimate team- for some reason he wont accept his last couple of PL cards being bought direct, i have to keep getting him packs until he gets them but when it comes to FIFA he wants me to waste a fortune on "coin trader" websites so he can buy ribery or robben (or "in form" whoever) which is basically cheating in addition to buying him "FIFA points" so he can get players in packs.

Spoilt lad. He hardly even plays games on FIFA, just fucks about with his squad. I havent spent any real money and my teams perfectly okay. I did used to love sticker albums though so cant blame him for that.

Remember the world cup "coins" from Esso ? and am i imagining it or one tournie were there miniature placcy busts of the England team ?

i still have a david platt coin lurking around somewhere (were they not from fina garages?) and my brother had a shoebox full of those plastic players (corinthian i think they were) - he even sent away for a limited edition ruud gullit when he was manager of the mags lol

Used to love sticker albums and those chocolate footballs you got the plastic players in.

Cracking on with the world cup one now, not doing too bad and not got too many swaps.

Jan Vertonghen
Argie logo
Argie team
Michael Essien
Jordan Ayew
Karim Benzema
Maya Yoshida x2
Dimitris Salpingidis
David Pizarro x2
Nigel De Jong
Jordy Clasie
Stipe Pletikosa
Xabi Alonso
Dante

Have they got the right fella for Ki ? Looks older than our lad and a bit different facially...

Got Giaccherini , want Altidore (!)

any other Sunderland players in the book ?

Me lasses bairn collects all these f***ing things (wrestling ones, premier league ones, champions league ones, world cup ones etc) ends up costing a fortune because he "has to" complete them.

Dont even get me started on f***ing FIFA ultimate team- for some reason he wont accept his last couple of PL cards being bought direct, i have to keep getting him packs until he gets them but when it comes to FIFA he wants me to waste a fortune on "coin trader" websites so he can buy ribery or robben (or "in form" whoever) which is basically cheating in addition to buying him "FIFA points" so he can get players in packs.

Spoilt lad. He hardly even plays games on FIFA, just fucks about with his squad. I havent spent any real money and my teams perfectly okay. I did used to love sticker albums though so cant blame him for that.

:lol: Fuckin' hell marra.

Have they got the right fella for Ki ? Looks older than our lad and a bit different facially...

To hoy darts at?

Just bought the starter pack and ten packets.

Two swaps so far.

Vertonghen and Witsel.

Got loads of Ghana players somehow.

I think I'm going to regret this. I've already spent eight quid and I'm already contemplating going back to the shop.

If the newsagents over the road sells them I'm fucked :lol:

You can always buy in bulk and save a tiny bit of money. get a pack of 100 then give him a pack a day or something.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Panini-20...bles_TradingCards_RL&var=&hash=item43c82c9b45

That seller has got some brass neck like - unless you are buying 75 or 100 packets you make no saving at all.

He is selling 1 pack for £1.49 and 2 packs for £1.95 - they are only 50p a packet in the shop. The margin reduces as you buy more but not by much - there must be better sellers on there.

I've got a few of the lads as a matter of fact - Jozy, Giaccherini, Ki - ex-lads Ji, Gyan, Muntari. Still to get Mensah.

That seller has got some brass neck like - unless you are buying 75 or 100 packets you make no saving at all.

He is selling 1 pack for £1.49 and 2 packs for £1.95 - they are only 50p a packet in the shop. The margin reduces as you buy more but not by much - there must be better sellers on there.

I've got a few of the lads as a matter of fact - Jozy, Giaccherini, Ki - ex-lads Ji, Gyan, Muntari. Still to get Mensah.

Right this is my list of swaps - the numbers of the stickers only are here. Due to the sheer number I am not writing each player name down but they can easily be checked. If the number appears more than once it represents more than one swap of the sticker.

Anyone else should do the same and we can pull any loose swap threads into one and decide how to proceed with the process itself:

Last edited:
Anyone else should do the same and we can pull any loose swap threads into one and decide how to proceed with the process itself:

How about this?

We keep a list of all our swaps on a free-to-edit Google Document like this one I just knocked up. Easy to see everything in one place and can be updated immediately.

Deals get done on here by PM and sent by post. A few of us did this for 2010 and it worked fine.

(Also, if there's any on there you need, give me a shout, I'll happily take a few of those off your hands.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back