Over to you Ellis Short

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have seen him spend a fortune. did you spend it?

He spends the TV income. He's written off debt which he will want back when he sells the club. He won't end up losing money.

Just because someone invests money into a club/business doesn't make them unacountable for their mistakes, poor decisions and lack of any real results. Do you disagree?

Tell me apart from Bournemouth having chairman who is willing to invest in the team, whats changed in last 20 years for them? Bearing in mind Eddie Howe got the sack at Burnley. Come on slippery give us nugget of wisdom.
I'll give you some aspirin. It'll help tomorrow morning.

Now go to bed.

God some are arrogant on here aren't they?

The TV deal means clubs are spending serious wedge. We're way of the pace our current team won't stay up. Hopefully the Board man up and sense the issue but I reckon we all think that they will use the excuse of BSA and what's happened.

Sad times.

Compensation, New tv contract, 3 weeks to the start of the season, 6 years in charge, finishing below Watford and Bournemouth should no longer be accepted. Deliver
Master moaner returns with the usual deadheads liking his posts.
Jokesville

God some are arrogant on here aren't they?

The TV deal means clubs are spending serious wedge. We're way of the pace our current team won't stay up. Hopefully the Board man up and sense the issue but I reckon we all think that they will use the excuse of BSA and what's happened.

Sad times.
Current team did stay up.
Hull look dead already.
Boro have a 1 armed man and a serial failure plus leadbitter as a starter.
Burnley have signed no one.
Bournemouth, watford and swansea all dropped near the end of the season.
If anything the league looks weaker than last season.
However serial pessimists with anti safc agendas are never likely to be placàted

Last edited:
Compensation, New tv contract, 3 weeks to the start of the season, 6 years in charge, finishing below Watford and Bournemouth should no longer be accepted. Deliver

If Sams compensation was £3M It pays 1 player £60k a week.....not an outlandish PL wage....its the TV money of course that's the gamechanger. We need to stop spunking our cash on shite. ..simples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back