Over to you Ellis Short

Status
Not open for further replies.

We've got no entitlement to finish above the likes of Watford and Bournemouth. Every club is in the same boat in regards to TV money anyways.

I was Bournemouth last season? It was being in div 3 again. Like I say how many seasons has he been charge?

You silly little sycophant, you would argue shit is chocolate. Wake up
I'm not arguing the club isnt badly run, we all know it is, but your points don't stick.

You say we don't spend, yet we were the 6th highest spenders in the league last season. How does that work then?

I'm not arguing the club isnt badly run, we all know it is, but your points don't stick.

You say we don't spend, yet we were the 6th highest spenders in the league last season. How does that work

Do seriously believe those stats when you look at Evertons team over the last 8 years.

When did you spend the millions on our club that he has?

I can imagine you being your avatar with a post like that x

What are you banging on about? What does Everton over the last 8 years have to do with anything?

The club is badly run, we all know.

We WERE the 6th highest spenders last season in the premier league.

The last accounts showed we had around the 8th highest wage bill.

Utter nonsense to say we don't spend. The facts are there, despite what you think.

I agree we are not entitled but I would like to think safc would finish above watford, Bournemouth, Middlesbrough, hull and burnley this season.

I don't think that is an arrogant or unrealistic target

What are you banging on about? What does Everton over the last 8 years have to do with anything?

The club is badly run, we all know.

We WERE the 6th highest spenders last season in the premier league.

The last accounts showed we had around the 8th highest wage bill.

Utter nonsense to say we don't spend. The facts are there, despite what you think.

To quote Mark Twain ' there are 3 kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back