Our new best starting line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can someone put it up please because I do not know it?
...................Pickford..............
Manquillo Kone Papy PVA
.......Kirchhoff...N'Dong.......
Januzaj.....Pienaar...Khazri
......................Defoe................
Subs from: Mika Love McNair Denayar O'Shea Rodwell Cattermole Gooch Watmore Asoro
Injured: Mannone Larsson Borini

N'Dong suspended v Everton so probably Rodwell to deputise

Januzaj, Watmore and Asoro can all play up top, another experienced CF would have been great but if it's not to be it isn't the end of the world.

Haway man, none of those are capable of leading the line for a premier league club. If Defoe gets injured we're fucked

Haway man, none of those are capable of leading the line for a premier league club. If Defoe gets injured we're fucked
You never know, it is what it is so support the lads who pull on the shirt and they might surprise you, Defoe might also stay injury free? can't see the point of crying over things that haven't happened yet.

no idea what that is your using so i don't know where those ratings come from. should i be concerned that our new 'record' signing is rated lower even than pickford?
Nah Kante was a 72 when he signed for Leicester and a 60 the season before.

Kone a 72 before he came and now he's an 80 etc.
Kirchhoff a 73 before he came and now he's only a 74.

Am I alone in thinking that is a far better side than we had a year ago?

Wish we had another striker but other than that we've got a far stronger defence and midfield than we've had for a while.

Goal - added Mika, unknown quantity, personally I'd like to see Pickford get a run in the side as he looks like he could be top quality.
Defence - Kept Kone, added Manquillo, Denayer, Djilibodji, McNair and Love.
Midfield - Added Ndong, Januzaj, Pienaar.
Attack - we needed one more aye. Was hoping for Ulloa.

Got rid of Gomez, Buckley, Bridcutt, Graham, Fletcher. Shame about Kaboul but he's a funny bugger and Djilibodji / Denayer is more than a replacement.

And of course we have Kirchhoff and Khazri from January.

On top of all that we have a top drawer manager. Struggling to understand the negativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back