Our best 11 v mags best 11 ... and benches if yous can be bothered

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are clearly a f***ing mag!
Pants and Krul - draw??? Krul has been awful for the last 2 seasons!
Ginger traitor bastard v catts - Catts is twice the player, granted he's going through a bit of a shit patch but overall he's miles better!
Your judging mbemba after 3 games? Against a player who's played in the premier league for more than a decade and won countless trophies and it's a draw!

O'shea is what? 34? He's not the player he was then, like I said we will see at the end of the season. Catts has been good for us, he's also been gash. And this season he's being utterly gash and nothing else. I think Colback is consistently decent, I'm not saying hes anything special but hes decent and imo better than catts

He's not though, you rarely see Colback having terrible games, with Catts you get at least 5 absolute shockers every season. Colback is way more consistent, a tidy passer, rarely gives the ball away. There's a reason one was called up to England and the other was not, consistency. and Colback is less likely to lose his head or give away stupid penalties.

Give me Cattermole on form, he can be great, but Colback is the one I'd rather have over a season. We produced a good player and let him leave, poor from the club to do that, he may have been intent on the NUFC move but we needed to make it as hard as possible for it to happen.

Very much this

Colback is an absolute f***ing fraud, man. Looks busy because he seems to constantly be in the picture when in reality he never gets closer than 5 yards to a player leading to the opposition simply passing the ball around him.

Colback is an absolute f***ing fraud, man. Looks busy because he seems to constantly be in the picture when in reality he never gets closer than 5 yards to a player leading to the opposition simply passing the ball around him.
When he does get close to them he does nowt but hold on to them, literally.

Amazing how many people he has fooled.

Nearly stopped reading when I seen pants and krul equal, carried on til the colback over cattermole bit n that's as far as I could go with the original post

By that logic would you hang onto O'Shea against the likes of Sergio Ramos and Thiago Silva?

Mbemba looks a massive talent and there's no chance I would pick O'Shea over him :lol: That's before I get to the rest.

How's the stamp collection getting on marra?

Krul

Janmaat Mbemba Coloccini Haidara

Tiote Anita

Sissoko Wijnaldum Thauvin

Mitrovic

Krul. Shit. ..... Pants wins that
Janmaat- Shit..... Yedlin is American so he wins that
Collocini or however the fck its spelt...Shit. .. JOS wins that cos he's called John.
Mbemba ? ...obviously shit... Kaboul definitely wins that fckr.
Whoever their LB is, is so shit it hurts.....PVA wins hands down even though he's not a very good defending defender.
Blah...shit. Ours
Blah..shit...Ours
Blah....shit...Ours
Getting bored now and seeing as there's a pattern forming I shall leave it there....they are all shit while we are not, hence we're the best , piece of piss this malarkey.

I stopped reading when the original poster opened with Pants and Krul being equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back