RR Onion Off The Menu - Club In Discussions Over Striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mags like it too... epic bantz...

Logon or register to see this image
TwatHatHipster ‏@DanSince93 Jul 27
If we sign Loïc because of Borini turning down Sunderland.. Mega lols all round. #NUFC

Somewhat apt that he uses the catchphrase coined by the worst sex offender in British history

This summer will give an indication of what our chairmans vision for the club is, for me it's stay in the league with a minimal outlay. The excuses of we are hampered by wages is starting to wear thin.

I don't think the club has used that as an excuse yet have they?

That would kind of go against the bids made for Williams and Borini...
I ve just no faith in the current Chairman mate, and I fully expect any signing made for biggish money will be partly/completely funded by the sale of say Johnson or Wickham. He may prove me wrong, and I hope he does.

Somewhat apt that he uses the catchphrase coined by the worst sex offender in British history

I don't think the club has used that as an excuse yet have they?
It's probably the ITKs on here to be fair!

I ve just no faith in the current Chairman mate, and I fully expect any signing made for biggish money will be partly/completely funded by the sale of say Johnson or Wickham. He may prove me wrong, and I hope he does.
To be fair to him he's hand his hands burnt by Bruce and O'Neill.

I would also say that he will not want a repeat of last season and sailing so close to the wind.

We have to put our finances back in order while retaining PL status. It's not a bottomless pit and we are in the same boat as 10-12 other clubs in the PL: aiming to stay up.

:lol: fuck off man, jesus we are signing someone from f***ing crewe, f***ing CREWE !! i despair honestly , they can fuck off for me like, they aint gonna spend some cash neither am i, f***ing crewe ffs! i pity the season card lads who have renewed this season like, its gonna be a shocker imho
I'm hoping the club don't spend another penny after reading this post, it would be well worth it.

To be fair to him he's hand his hands burnt by Bruce and O'Neill.

I would also say that he will not want a repeat of last season and sailing so close to the wind.

We have to put our finances back in order while retaining PL status. It's not a bottomless pit and we are in the same boat as 10-12 other clubs in the PL: aiming to stay up.
I hope so, I m just not convinced he will. He's 4 weeks to prove what direction he wants the club to go in.

I'm hoping the club don't spend another penny after reading this post, it would be well worth it.
here man fuck off will ya, you might be happy with the dealings im not, be serious man ffs :rolleyes:, you honestly happy so far mate ?

Sunderland appear to have dropped their interest in Cristian Rodriguez but are pressing ahead in their pursuit of Max Clayton. News had emerged from Uruguay in the last few days that suggested Sunderland were close to tying up a deal that would bring Uruguay international Cristian Rodriguez to the Stadium of Light. The reports had come from news...

More at Roker Report...

That does'nt read good at all, does anyone know the full details about the Rodriguez transfer saga, just why could we finish the deal when it was so close ?....or were so called reports/twitter wide of the mark from the start ?

here man fuck off will ya, you might be happy with the dealings im not, be serious man ffs :rolleyes:, you honestly happy so far mate ?
If it meant you f***ing off to support your black and white mates, I'd be prepared to suffer a little for that..;)

If it meant you f***ing off to support your black and white mates, I'd be prepared to suffer a little for that..;)
i wont support them mate, you didn't answer the question though , you happy ? you cant be surely

i wont support them mate, you didn't answer the question though , you happy ? you cant be surely
It was a joke yi daft twat...:rolleyes: Of course I'm not happy, the clubs going about their transfer business like a pissed taxi driver.

It was a joke yi daft twat...:rolleyes: Of course I'm not happy, the clubs going about their transfer business like a pissed taxi driver.
aye i know it was a joke man ( sorry just f***ing pissed off with the "yet another signing down the f***ing tube") :evil: its the same every f***ing window " we will do our business early " & nowt happens

aye i know it was a joke man ( sorry just f***ing pissed off with the "yet another signing down the f***ing tube") :evil: its the same every f***ing window " we will do our business early " & nowt happens
You can't attract top players by offering them poor money, that's a fact, any club can spout off about transfer fees, but that means Jack shit to a player, it's his weekly wage that matters, to me, reading between the lines and if reports are to be believed, then players are contacted, their fee seems to be agreed (in principal) the player makes the right noises claiming he'd come, then once they get down to disusing his weekly wage, the deal dies in it's tracks, that tells me the club are acting like f***ing cheapskates.

You can't attract top players by offering them poor money, that's a fact, any club can spout off about transfer fees, but that means Jack shit to a player, it's his weekly wage that matters, to me, reading between the lines and if reports are to be believed, then players are contacted, their fee seems to be agreed (in principal) the player makes the right noises claiming he'd come, then once they get down to disusing his weekly wage, the deal dies in it's tracks, that tells me the club are acting like f***ing cheapskates.
i agree mate, pay peanuts get monkeys, still f***ing annoys me though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back