RR Onion Off The Menu - Club In Discussions Over Striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Words fail me. Every time we take a step up in ambition something happens that puts any attempt to sign a decent name in doubt which then forces us to take a step back and right back to square one. It is almost as if someone somewhere does not want us to take the next level up in signing quality.

Given the importance of bolstering the team I wouldn't be surprised if he is the first name on the sheet.
This summer will give an indication of what our chairmans vision for the club is, for me it's stay in the league with a minimal outlay. The excuses of we are hampered by wages is starting to wear thin.

Crewe fans know nowt tbf
:lol: fuck off man, jesus we are signing someone from f***ing crewe, f***ing CREWE !! i despair honestly , they can fuck off for me like, they aint gonna spend some cash neither am i, f***ing crewe ffs! i pity the season card lads who have renewed this season like, its gonna be a shocker imho

Shambles, came home expecting us to have tied up a deal for this quality international, and now he's apparently not signing.

This summer will give an indication of what our chairmans vision for the club is, for me it's stay in the league with a minimal outlay. The excuses of we are hampered by wages is starting to wear thin.
That would kind of go against the bids made for Williams and Borini...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back