One Plus 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to think that but I smashed up my Sony a couple of times before the contract I had was a year old so bought the OnePlus One and I've broken that three times now so cases it is all the way from now on.
Suppose it all depends on how much of a knacker you are eh? ;)

You can get really small ones that'll just about charge one phone. You can squirrel it away somewhere.
I'm never a fan of phone cases as they all make phones look awful. Rather just take the risk of damaging it tbh.

I hate then too. But..... They are essential on today's smart phones mate ;)

Yes Spot as PTR says, I think its similar to the HTC range, even going back to the HTC legend, very similar but without the old HTC chin.

such a shame, the sandstone on the one was good and was improved on the two
It was nice, but damaged really easily. I swapped mine for the bamboo swapstyle thing. Got more than my money back when i sold that on!

I'm tempted by the OnePlus 3, looks an amazing phone, sadly out of stock over here. Those that don't know, OnePlus is actually owned by Oppo, a giant Chinese company who themselves make pretty lovely phones too (and sponsor Barcelona!).

As for the Xiaomi Note 3, its a cheaper class of phone, but great value for the price. Xiaomi is another large Chinese company who outsell iPhones in China and are aiming for Europe and the USA next. The only thing I don't like about them is their version of Android, very iPhone-y and based off a very old version of Android.

I certainly won't be buying Samsung etc in the near future.....

I'm tempted by the OnePlus 3, looks an amazing phone, sadly out of stock over here. Those that don't know, OnePlus is actually owned by Oppo, a giant Chinese company who themselves make pretty lovely phones too (and sponsor Barcelona!).

As for the Xiaomi Note 3, its a cheaper class of phone, but great value for the price. Xiaomi is another large Chinese company who outsell iPhones in China and are aiming for Europe and the USA next. The only thing I don't like about them is their version of Android, very iPhone-y and based off a very old version of Android.

My phone that. Bin the xiaomi rom and install cm13. Runs android 6.01 marshmallow, amazing phone for the money.

Reactions: PTR

Ownership of oneplus is a bit of a grey area, is not as simple as saying is owned by oppo. Its a bit odd.

My phone that. Bin the xiaomi rom and install cm13. Runs android 6.01 marshmallow, amazing phone for the money.
What is cyanogenmod like these days?

Can i use Android pay, for example?

Ownership of oneplus is a bit of a grey area, is not as simple as saying is owned by oppo. Its a bit odd.

What is cyanogenmod like these days?

Can i use Android pay, for example?
Class mate. Maybee if the phone has nfc i dont see why it wouldnt work.

OnePlus was founded on 16 December 2013 by former Oppo vice president Pete Lau (刘作虎) and Carl Pei.[3]According to the Chinese government's documentation, the only institutional stockholder in OnePlus is Oppo.[4]Although Lau initially denied that OnePlus was a wholly owned subsidiary of Oppo, upon release of the regulatory filings they admitted that they are owned by Oppo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OnePlus

Just got the op3 this week, cracking phone and just getting everything setup, dash charge is unbelievable and a very smooth and quick experience so far.

One issue tho, it doesn't seem to show numbers against apps for notifications, have had a look around and can't seem to find anything, push notifications work in the top bar etc just no numbers, pretty annoying. Anyone got a clue?

Just got the op3 this week, cracking phone and just getting everything setup, dash charge is unbelievable and a very smooth and quick experience so far.

One issue tho, it doesn't seem to show numbers against apps for notifications, have had a look around and can't seem to find anything, push notifications work in the top bar etc just no numbers, pretty annoying. Anyone got a clue?

Ehh? I have the phone but I'm not sure what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back