One More Game Left In The North Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Class- oh well, I'm U37, row 38, seat 711 and shall definitely be standing and singing all game, really looking forward to it as long as a few people don't spoil it by going on about ground regulations and all that shite

should be immense!

There is me and 5 of my mates doing exactly this on row 34 of U38. Anyone on here near that?

be good if all the singers got in the ss an hour before k.o, got the beers in and got the concourse bonncin prior. will help for any planned displays anarl.

I hope you aren’t referring to that ridiculous occasional away day ritual that has crept in of jumping up and down throwing beer all over the place.

I was in the north stand and i heard it

As was I and I didnt. The entire North Stand apparently stood and applauded it though.

Durham FC;12489687[B said:
]I hope you aren’t referring to that ridiculous occasional away day ritual that has crept in of jumping up and down throwing beer all over the place.[/B]

As was I and I didnt. The entire North Stand apparently stood and applauded it though.

Its all part of the fun man. Just embrace it and enjoy yourself. Not saying that will happen but would be quality if it did. Bouncing around singing the horse with no name chant.

Its all part of the fun man. Just embrace it and enjoy yourself. Not saying that will happen but would be quality if it did. Bouncing around singing the horse with no name chant.

It isnt. Bouncing is fine but you have to be and idiot if it means spraying beer around.

It isnt. Bouncing is fine but you have to be and idiot if it means spraying beer around.

nee one mentioned hoyin beer. just you. actually i hope its pissin through the ceilings now :lol::roll:

love that vid on youtube of man u lot in the concourse. (k stand barmy army or summat). should get it like that, fuckin toppa that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sgt Pepper said:
It's a shame you weren't able to secure seats on the first row of the tier above the access/walkway level then, that way you could have stood while your dad sat. Best of both worlds. :)

Tried that, called the second they went on sale and they were gone

JAR7391 said:

Sounds class.

Apparently we all stood and applauded them last weekend for it. I don’t remember that.

Don't think they stood up, but most certainly applauded. Even the families around me were applauding in the NWC. But aye, you never heard it so it obviously never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back