One More Game Left In The North Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm betting AndrewP has been backing the team longer than you like. :lol:

It's a amazing how many of the zany write/sing a silly song crew don't/won't actually bother going once they get a bit older. Usually they blame it on being skint, usually it's due to a wife/girlfriend moaning on. Grow a pair I say ;)

It's a amazing how many of the zany write/sing a silly song crew don't/won't actually bother going once they get a bit older. Usually they blame it on being skint, usually it's due to a wife/girlfriend moaning on. Grow a pair I say ;)

Some people get a bit silly when talking about fellow fans it would seem. It might be one of the lads who gave great second half support in the concourses down West Brom. :neutral:

Some people get a bit silly when talking about fellow fans it would seem. It might be one of the lads who gave great second half support in the concourses down West Brom. :neutral:

I reckon the players might have heard the silly song/dance routine.

If you cant beat them join them. Sick of sitting there with f***ing cardboard cut outs

Wouldn't call the people around me cardboard cut outs like, but not many of them sing much and you end up feeling a bit of a charlie singing on your own.
Was VERY reluctant to move seats and thought about it long and hard. Have some really good craic every match and like the people around me. Whether they feel the feel the same about me is open to question like.

I'm hoping that this restyled south stand will go someway to addressing this, as long as its not being policed like 1984 by the luminescent coated charlies.

I'll be gutted if the hype and properganda coming from the club about the singing stand doesn't live up to the reality when i get there in August, as will me mates who are moving there with es for similar reasons to me.

Wouldn't call the people around me cardboard cut outs like, but not many of them sing much and you end up feeling a bit of a charlie singing on your own.
Was VERY reluctant to move seats and thought about it long and hard. Have some really good craic every match and like the people around me. Whether they feel the feel the same about me is open to question like.

I'm hoping that this restyled south stand will go someway to addressing this, as long as its not being policed like 1984 by the luminescent coated charlies.

I'll be gutted if the hype and properganda coming from the club about the singing stand
doesn't live up to the reality when i get there in August, as will me mates who are moving there with es for similar reasons to me.

This mate. If it does happen then its another nail in the coffen for modern stadia imo

Why didnt you want to move to the South Stand? The tickets are cheaper, thats why I moved.

We like our seats/view, didn't know much about it apart from what was on here and couldn't all agree on whether to move or not anyway, bit risky if it's shit. The direct debit scheme means the price doesn't affect us that much tbh.

This mate. If it does happen then its another nail in the coffen for modern stadia imo

As i said me and 8 of me mates have all moved en bloc to the SS from all over the NS in the hope of being able to get a bit more of an atmosphere spreading from the SWC. Too many older folk and family groups in the NS to really ever get it going imho.

Personally i have grave reservations about having the family stand next door to the SS, I think they should have made the family stand the NE corner as far from the SS as possible, as the Camp Guards will be using the fact theres kids next door to clamp down on swearing and "inappropriate behaviour" wtf that is. :roll:

I'm staying in the north stand. I don't run away when the going gets tough.

Ditto

Hwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaayyy me Bonny lads they don't like it up em hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

I honestly think the south stand will see more trouble off the stewards than they did off the swc

This place is going to be mental after the first game of the season and everyone being told to sit down

There'll be hell on, the lucky ones will wave their letters from Niall saying it's fine to stand as long as you're singing though.

Those without the invitation to stand from Niall Quinn will be a bit pissed off.

This place is going to be mental after the first game of the season and everyone being told to sit down

Hope not like shep. The backlash towards the club could be massive after trying to convince everyone that they want a better atmosphere to encourage and motivate the players. Stewarding is going to be a major factor in the success or failure of this.

Hope not like shep. The backlash towards the club could be massive after trying to convince everyone that they want a better atmosphere to encourage and motivate the players. Stewarding is going to be a major factor in the success or failure of this.

They've never described it as a standing area though. Isn't it a singing area, I doubt they'll give people shit for singing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back