On this day in 2007....

Status
Not open for further replies.

And this twat here missed the match because he didn't realise it was a 1pm kick off. Ended up watching Sky news in a pub in Camden with my ticket on the table. The beer was good at least
Jeez. Doofus!

9 years ago :eek:

What a day mind, can remember the train station being rammed with 'Champions 06/07' flags all over. The entrance to the stadium away end was built into a load of terrace houses too, definition of tin pot.

@Its Him Again managed to sneak a video camera into the away end and get some great footage, I have the video in the loft somewhere !

Funny moment was caught on tape, was the 2 lads squaring up to each other in the Luton end to our right as we had a few hundred in there end, could not fight there way out of a paper bag :lol:

Great day and hundreds of Sunderland fans getting alcohol from Saintsbury's for the trip home :cool:

@Its Him Again managed to sneak a video camera into the away end and get some great footage, I have the video in the loft somewhere !

Funny moment was caught on tape, was the 2 lads squaring up to each other in the Luton end to our right as we had a few hundred in there end, could not fight there way out of a paper bag :lol:

Great day and hundreds of Sunderland fans getting alcohol from Saintsbury's for the trip home :cool:
Need to find a way of uploading it on here

Great day ..... scammed 5 seats in 'hospitality', brunch in a local hotel, transport to the ground and flung in with the Luton Migs :lol:

And this twat here missed the match because he didn't realise it was a 1pm kick off. Ended up watching Sky news in a pub in Camden with my ticket on the table. The beer was good at least

Quinns bar was where we started. Me and Flav in first iirc. Good Guiness....it got a bit fuzzy afterwards! Ended up wrecked in The Good Mixer. I went to the bog and when I came back everyone was gone........so I went to my local and had a few more.

And had to put up with the company of @riffraff
Youd nivver had so much fun man ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back