Ola Toivonen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rennes signed him for £2million. If we can get him for £1.5m it's a bargain. Any transfers a bargain at that price
So basically just do what we've done for a good while now, just fill the squad with cheap options and pray they work. We need quality.

Might be that Wickham hasn't impressed and that he wants a balance player in the front 3. .. Ola then probably better at that then what we got ... But that doesn't say much

I'm a swede and have seen him for years in the national team. He misses a lot of obvious chances and for what I've seen; do have a problem of getting the ball in the net. I hope we will let this one go. He is shite! Seb is a hard worker and Zlatan is Zlatan, otherwise it's just the Swedish u21 players that I think should be interesting for clubs like Sunderland. Very talented squad actually.
^This and
I've seen this fellow play a lot (I'm from Holland)...he had a serious attitude problem while playing for PSV (sometimes a utter disgrace....) but most importantly...he is not good enough to help us to the next level.

Saw him play for PSV years ago and thought he looked quality.

Fuck knows what he's done since or if he is actually any good.

I wont believe it till he is pictured at AOL with his strip on

Like we said with bridcutt, Buckley, vergini, fletcher, mangane, bridge etc.

Toivonen isn't good enough for what we need
Even players who shine in the French league are gambles, so I can't see how someone who's not good enough for Rennes, after PSV had a battle to get rid of him, could improve a PL club.

Like we said with bridcutt, Buckley, vergini, fletcher, mangane, bridge etc.

Toivonen isn't good enough for what we need

Reminds me a bit of Bendtner who is a decent player when he wants to be imo. IF we are after Toivonen will reserve judgement as Advocaat must think he can get a tune out of him.

He only got moved upfront recently he's a far better goal scoring midfieder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back