Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good job that horse got stabbed, it had took a dicky radge and was galloping towards a couple of orphan kids from newcastle when this Sunderland fan risked his life and jumped out of the clock stand and managed to bring the horse down. A memorial made in brass and was erected for this brave custodian of Sunderland at SJP, but was later took down and sold so they could sign Len Shackelton from Bradford.
When Shack heard the tale he said fuck you bastards, I'm away to Sunderland. True Story.

I just bit again, ignore now, he makes me madder than my energy deserves
Let's just hope I don't discover any other shameful skeletons in the mackem closet as you will go through life blissfully unaware.

I was frantically looking for some info regarding your 9-1 win. I was convinced that there was some sort of board interference at the time that saw them pick the team that day over a dispute with the manager. I couldn't find it so I may have been confused about another game.

Anyway, looking at my United we Stand book written by John Gibson, which I have had for years, I came across the following.

The derbies of the early 1900's were always littered with incidents and the following season, on Septemeber 18, 1909, came the horse stabbing affair at Roker Park.

After half an hour's play, with United ahead through a Stewart goal, the excitement became too much at the Fulwell end and the crowd poured on to the pitch stopping play for quarter of an hour. Two policeman on prancing horses attempted to restore order and in the chaos that followed one of the horses was stabbed. YOU EVIL BASTARDS.
Me granda n all his mates were there n he said it was defo some Bnw scumbags who stabbed the horse n ur lot r still doing it 115 yrs later so fuk off u fuk in arsehole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back