Official ***Sunderland vs. Bolton*** match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That goal from Torres was diabolical defending - maybe that's why Puyol has been languishing in the second divsion for so long - and of course - once aqain it comes from a cross from the right of our defence. this season can't end soon enough - what a damp squib it's turning out to be.

:);)

he was clearly at fault for both goals

the first he over compensated for his near post
and the second, well

This.

The second would have been punched away by Mig and people on here would have complained, but because it's Gordon, he couldn't possibly be to blame.

That's a f***ing pathetic result that like, fuck o neill being the messiah, the start he had was purely new manager effect, most clubs have it, he makes worse substitutions than Bruce and we don't seem to have any organization again, sick of this shit and I think it's sad how we buzz about the mags getting beaten when we didn't even get a result ourselves...at home....to a team in the relegation zone!

That goal from Davies was diabolical defending - maybe that's why Kilgallon has been languishing in the second divsion for so long - and of course - once aqgain it come s fro a cross from the right of our defence. this season can't end soon enough - what a damp squib it's turning out to be.

Our central defenders not being first to crosses has been one of the consistently bad parts of the season.

The season cant end soon enough for me, after the cup defeat the energy seems to have gone from the team. I think our lack of genuine striker power is really showing now too - any half chances just arent close to being taken.

That's a f***ing pathetic result that like, fuck o neill being the messiah, the start he had was purely new manager effect, most clubs have it, he makes worse substitutions than Bruce and we don't seem to have any organization again, sick of this shit and I think it's sad how we buzz about the mags getting beaten when we didn't even get a result ourselves...at home....to a team in the relegation zone!

When do the schools go back petal?

TBF he saved us from relegation with a shit team who think that "being safe" is enough.

I get the impression that you are not entirely happy, marra.

Hardly the end of the world. Despite playing shite and being on the beach we haven't lost for 3 games against teams fighting for everything.

The booing is an embarrassment.

:lol::lol:

Diddums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back