***OFFICIAL 2016 C2C THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herman has sorted the transport out-cutbacks had to be made in order for some riders to have En suite digs
Logon or register to see this image

Herbal's out mate; we need someone else to pick up the organisation. I found him in the woods behind Penshaw Monument this afternoon. I told daft knacker he needed to lose a few clem but he wouldn't listen.

Logon or register to see this image

One month to go. I've not done much but what I have done is practice climbs. I'm going to have to step it up.
I've been running mainly. Will be out on the bike for a decent sesh a couple of times a week until we go. Also practicing my alcohol intake.

One month to go. I've not done much but what I have done is practice climbs. I'm going to have to step it up.
I'm having a mare like. Got a mystery illness that basically means my lungs stop working several times a day. All I can do is sit and try to suck oxygen in until it wears off. Been to the docs 3 times without a diagnosis, and it's no better after 4 weeks now.
The upshot being that I've done virtually no training and I can't even contemplate biking to the shops at the minute. So unless this clears up miraculously, I'll either not be riding or riding very slowly and walking up all the hills :cry:

Never you mind, Foggy.

What's the roll call on it this year? Every year I wish I could go and I'm determined to go next year :(
Me @Sneech
@Parkmaverick @Patch @MalcolmX @Manuel @mux @JosieAnn II @no aim no luck @Barry Siddall @RossTheNinja @Framing The Moment @sprites325 and some hangers on.

Last edited:
I'm having a mare like. Got a mystery illness that basically means my lungs stop working several times a day. All I can do is sit and try to suck oxygen in until it wears off. Been to the docs 3 times without a diagnosis, and it's no better after 4 weeks now.
The upshot being that I've done virtually no training and I can't even contemplate biking to the shops at the minute. So unless this clears up miraculously, I'll either not be riding or riding very slowly and walking up all the hills :cry:

Never you mind, Foggy.

Me @Sneech
@Parkmaverick @Patch @MalcolmX @Manuel @mux @JosieAnn II @no aim no luck @Barry Siddall @RossTheNinja @Framing The Moment @sprites325 and some hangers on.
Hope you get better soon, marrow.

Same as usual then!

Saturday - Durham Langley, Liggets Junction, Consett, Stanley Birtley Chester - Durham 40ish miles on old railway lines
Monday Durham - Langley Tow Law - Crook, Brandon Durham - decent climb up to Tow Law
Wednesday Durham to Bishop an back along the old lines.

Last edited:
Same as usual then!

Saturday - Durham Langley, Liggets Junction, Consett, Stanley Birtley Chester - Durham 40ish miles on old railway lines
Monday Durham - Langley Tow Law - Crook, Brandon Durham - decent climb up to Tow Law
Wednesday Durham to Bishop an back along the old lines.
I rode up lizard lane once about a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back