Now Ndong

Status
Not open for further replies.

I heard a group of lads singing this in Newcastle train station today, was that you forza?

that was us mate. Went for a few pints in the Centurion after the South Stand elite AGM and things got a bit out of hand. Your invite must have been lost in the post? :eek:

that was us mate. Went for a few pints in the Centurion after the South Stand elite AGM and things got a bit out of hand. Your invite must have been lost in the post? :eek:

Sounded mint to be fair. I was laughing my tits off at the lad wearing the Tina Turner wig that was standing on top of that bin. He was well into the song mind. You could see loads of mags were fuming but didn't dare say anything. The station was purely dominated both physically and audibly.

Sounded mint to be fair. I was laughing my tits off at the lad wearing the Tina Turner wig that was standing on top of that bin. He was well into the song mind. You could see loads of mags were fuming but didn't dare say anything. The station was purely dominated both physically and audibly.

I seen the video, that was @Doberman

As I walked on I could see passers by joining in. That's when I realised that this one's going to be a real hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back