Northumbria Police abusing their position :-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst website ever. I have had numerous dealings with the author during my time up there. Have a look at his youtube page which will give you an idea of the sort of person he is. I used to be in one of his videos but not sure if it got taken down.
It might be, and he may be, the content linked is correct though. I was looking for a link for a couple of the cases I know about and he had them grouped together so posted that.

Theres a lot of filth in Northumbria polis, and in not on about the extra marritals.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-having-affair-high-ranking-officer-wife.html

"A high-ranking police officer attacked his chief constable at a barbecue when he found out he was having an affair with his wife, a tribunal has heard.

Jim Peacock, chief superintendent at Northumbria Police, allegedly lashed out at his boss Mike Craik after discovering he was in a relationship with his wife Carolyn Peacock, assistant chief constable at the same force.

The alleged incident took place during a gathering at Mr Craik's house and led to officers being called to the property to try and calm the situation.

But it is claimed the call-out was later deleted from the police log - on the demands of the chief constable - amid fears the alleged fracas would be made public.

The force also sought to stop the allegations being fully reported by requesting the court ban the identity of the three former officers - an order that was lifted today..."

Apologies for DM source - the article reads terribly on all concerned though - you get the feeling at times that some of the police forces in this country are 10 years behind where you'd hope them to be in terms of their attitudes and think they can get away with what they please.

Any gossip on this @duffman?
Should he of not lost his pension for behaviour not becoming of his position or what ever it's called

There is almost nothing that I could read about the police which would surprise me. There are undoubtedly many very good coppers, but I've encountered far too many of them who are complete weapons and seem to be in the service for all the wrong reasons.

The police behaviour at Orgreave during the miners strike was in the news again. We had the Hillsborough verdict last week where the altering of police statements, lying, and covering up were systematic. I don't think much has changed in the intervening years and I'm certain if the police can cover up reprehensible behaviour they will.
Worth a read. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Beanfield

Hell's teeth it's a bloody good job some of you lot are not running the justice system you would be every bit as bad at it as you say the police are. I have no idea of what actually went on between these people but you do realise that the person making the allegations is not claiming to have witnessed any of the events but heard them as rumour from another party. I don't know if any one is going to produce any evidence but at the moment the "case against" looks a bit flimsy to say the least.

Hell's teeth it's a bloody good job some of you lot are not running the justice system you would be every bit as bad at it as you say the police are. I have no idea of what actually went on between these people but you do realise that the person making the allegations is not claiming to have witnessed any of the events but heard them as rumour from another party. I don't know if any one is going to produce any evidence but at the moment the "case against" looks a bit flimsy to say the least.
given their previous I'd be willing to wager it's true - she'd have some balls to stand up and make such a specific accusation. Of course they've all since "retired"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back