Northumbria Police abusing their position :-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Many on here who were not there took the police side after the central station incident. After what's been revealed recently I wonder how many still think it was Sunderland fans intent on a riot?

Turns out two of the most senior officers in our police force have no morals and also think it reasonable behaviour to use their influence to try and stop the people who pay them from finding out about it.

Senior police officer shags senior police officer and is smacked by her husband. Who is also a senior police officer.

That's going to be edited out.

Well I understand that they would want it to be edited out. If I drive home pissed and get pulled over by the police I would also like them to send me on my merry way and edit out any record of it, it doesn't mean it is appropriate.

And once again it seems you have police officers more interested in protecting their interests than the communities. I can't say I blame them - I would probably do the same thing if I was in the position - but it shouldn't be allowed to happen and there should be checks on their behaviour to prevent it. E.g. making such acts illegal.

Well I understand that they would want it to be edited out. If I drive home pissed and get pulled over by the police I would also like them to send me on my merry way and edit out any record of it, it doesn't mean it is appropriate.

And once again it seems you have police officers more interested in protecting their interests than the communities. I can't say I blame them - I would probably do the same thing if I was in the position - but it shouldn't be allowed to happen and there should be checks on their behaviour to prevent it. E.g. making such acts illegal.
So you'd be complicit in that situation?

So you'd be complicit in that situation?

I'd like to think I wouldn't but who knows. I certainly think that if all hell broke loose and we entered anarchy tomorrow I would put a bullet in the old man next door if I wanted his food. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely etc.

I'd like to think I wouldn't but who knows. I certainly think that if all hell broke loose and we entered anarchy tomorrow I would put a bullet in the old man next door if I wanted his food. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely etc.
Good to know.

Not just idealistic bullocks. At least you are self aware.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-having-affair-high-ranking-officer-wife.html

"A high-ranking police officer attacked his chief constable at a barbecue when he found out he was having an affair with his wife, a tribunal has heard.

Jim Peacock, chief superintendent at Northumbria Police, allegedly lashed out at his boss Mike Craik after discovering he was in a relationship with his wife Carolyn Peacock, assistant chief constable at the same force.

The alleged incident took place during a gathering at Mr Craik's house and led to officers being called to the property to try and calm the situation.

But it is claimed the call-out was later deleted from the police log - on the demands of the chief constable - amid fears the alleged fracas would be made public.

The force also sought to stop the allegations being fully reported by requesting the court ban the identity of the three former officers - an order that was lifted today..."

Apologies for DM source - the article reads terribly on all concerned though - you get the feeling at times that some of the police forces in this country are 10 years behind where you'd hope them to be in terms of their attitudes and think they can get away with what they please.

Any gossip on this @duffman?

Never heard anything about it. I met mike craik a couple of times and didn't like him at all. Having affairs with colleagues was one of my main reasons for joining!

Never heard anything about it. I met mike craik a couple of times and didn't like him at all. Having affairs with colleagues was one of my main reasons for joining!
Mainly blokes in the coppers isn't it:lol: But we won't judge you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back