Nirvana's Finest Moment???

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kurt Cobain was still alive now he'd be doing celebrity big brother.

Nah, he'd despise that shit man.
The complete antithesis of nonsense like that dude.

I reckon he'd be doing a Christopher McCandless somewhere in the beautiful remote parts of the Pacific Northwest like.
Obviously, like all human beings should, he'd have learnt from the grave mistakes that lad made.
Like having a large trunk freezer shipped out to his desolate location.
Nee doubt filled with macaroni cheese & strawberry milkshake.
Along with his methadone prescription brought out to him bi-monthly by the local Walmart delivery van to a strict two hour window slot.
Happy, or at least content times.

Not that I've really given it much thought tbh.

Nah, he'd despise that shit man.
The complete antithesis of nonsense like that dude.

People would have said the same about John Lydon 30 years ago. But he went on I'm a Celeb and did those butter adverts.

Kurt Cobain would have ended up doing something similar after his inevitble divorce and After not having made an album for 25 years he would have fallen on hard times and needed the cash.

John Lennon would be doing Celebrity Great British Bake Off or something (not for the money, just he would be in to cooking and baking now or some shit like that).

People would have said the same about John Lydon 30 years ago. But he went on I'm a Celeb and did those butter adverts.

Kurt Cobain would have ended up doing something similar after his inevitble divorce and After not having made an album for 25 years he would have fallen on hard times and needed the cash.

John Lennon would be doing Celebrity Great British Bake Off or something (not for the money, just he would be in to cooking and baking now or some shit like that).

Nick Drake on The Undateables.

Ian Curtis on Celebrity Strictly Come Dancing.

Freddie Mercury on ITV's Panto! programme.

Getting legs this like.

Ozzy Osborne, would do some daft show that follows him and his brats around.

Richey Edwards on David Blaine's Magical Disappearance show.

Tommy Lee on that godawful dating show actually watched by morons where the lass has to pick from naked blokes lined up with just their faces covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back