Nirvana's Finest Moment???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always some degree of varied conjecture opinion towards this.

What do you reckon it was???

His epitaph?

His most famous song??

Or the stunning video that even Anton Corbjin admits was mainly Kurts ideas & thoughts brought to the MTV screen???

(or something far more obscure & 'unknown')

You could argue that the album that best represents the breadth of their (his) music is Incesticide.

You could argue that the album that best represents the breadth of their (his) music is Incesticide.

Fair comment.

Seem to recall in one of his last interviews he said that collection best represented their time together.

It's got to be when they did 'Territorial Pissings' on Jonathan Ross......

Glorious racket.

They were supposed to do Lithium & purposely fcuked things up :cool:

Rock n Roll!!!

When that Kirk bloke mentioned Freddie Mercury in his letter to his fans..

*Only joking Nirvana fans

:lol:

Of course Nirvana fans could easily counteract this by saying Cobain was far more important than Mercury.

After all, the remaining members of Nirvana accepted they could never continue without the main contributing force who was basically 90% of the productive elements of the band.

Queen have managed to carry on without Mercury.

:lol:

Of course Nirvana fans could easily counteract this by saying Cobain was far more important than Mercury.

After all, the remaining members of Nirvana accepted they could never continue without the main contributing force who was basically 90% of the productive elements of the band.

Queen have managed to carry on without Mercury.

:eek:

Taylor and May have certainly tried......

The MTV showing of a gig on the In Utero tour, I love how angry Radio Friendly Unit Shifter sounds the whole tone of the song is just biting really good gig ! Follow that by the unplugged gig I'd say

:eek:

Taylor and May have certainly tried......

Depends on which angle you take to look on it.
I don't know exactly how much control Mercury had over Queen.
(my best mate of 25 years counts them as his favourite band of all time, but I've never been a huge major fan to be honest)

Whereas I'm aware Cobain pretty much did everything regarding Nirvana, even down to designing the artwork for the t-shirts & the storyboard treatments for the videos.
To the point even the likes of Danny Goldberg & Anton Corbjin rate him as overall the most talented artist they ever worked with.

I'm not sure exactly who gives Mercury the same accolades, to be honest.

Depends on which angle you take to look on it.
I don't know exactly how much control Mercury had over Queen.
(my best mate of 25 years counts them as his favourite band of all time, but I've never been a huge major fan to be honest)

Whereas I'm aware Cobain pretty much did everything regarding Nirvana, even down to designing the artwork for the t-shirts & the storyboard treatments for the videos.
To the point even the likes of Danny Goldberg & Anton Corbjin rate him as overall the most talented artist they ever worked with.

I'm not sure exactly who gives Mercury the same accolades, to be honest.

Mercury has been quoted that all he lead was the singing (tho he did design the Queen logo). The band made decisions as a group so he certainly didn't have the sort of control Cobain had with Nirvana like you have said.

When kurt tried to go for a piss in Madame tussauds in London and the security guard refused him entry, despite a waxwork of kurt being in the window :lol:

The MTV showing of a gig on the In Utero tour, I love how angry Radio Friendly Unit Shifter sounds the whole tone of the song is just biting really good gig ! Follow that by the unplugged gig I'd say

Live N Loud???

New Years Eve 1993 in Seattle.

Some good stuff on there like.

When Novoselic tossed his guitar in the air at the MTV music video awards and caught it with his face.

Then Kurt kicked him up the arse to get off stage.

Rock n Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back