Niall Quinn Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a player, but much more importantly what a man.

I absolutely love to you bits big man. You are always welcome. A genuine one-off.
A man amognst men.

how often is a player who retires remembered for his off the field manner as well--- happy retirement,health and happiness for a true giant in the modern money grabbing game

An absolute gentleman with a tremendous respect for the club and its supporters.

Walk tall into the future big fella.

My son (10) is gutted - he wants him 'never to leave Sunderland'. Shows the impact of the man.

Top man, good man, kind man, generous man and a Mag Destroyer.

Good Luck big fella, in whatever you do.

Quinny your a top bloke, and I couldn't find a better subject to post my forst post about, I don't know many men that will give 1 Million Quid away, but hey, you done it, Anyway Quinny good luck with whatever happens in your future and always keep the smile :D

Regards
Fozz

Niall Quinn is a diamond. As a Sunderland fan for the past 25 years I can not thank the man enough for his contribution to our club. Not only that but also Sunderland the city. No-one deserves a happy retirement more. I heard stories about the man from friends who work for SAFC who said that the bloke was a gent off the field also. Unlike some "stars" who take their success for granted he never forgot how lucky and privaleged he was. Good one Niall and good luck.

My favorite description of the big man...

Ferking Genius.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do. You've earned it.

P.S. I'll buy you another bottle next time your in for a meal. You deserve it.

What more can be said - a legend at the Club on and off the field.

Still remember the goals in the Play Off Final and the excitement that was generated.

Would Sk have been half the player without the influence of the Big Man?

A true Gent

What can one say that has not already been said. I just hope your replacement is as deicated to SAFC as you have been

Thanks you made the 300ml round trips worth it
[/i][/b]

They broke the mold with you big fella. The place just won't be the same. I hope a small piece of your heart will always be red and white. You're nothing less than a hero.

Cheers,

John

Thanks Niall for everything you have done for the club and the area of Sunderland.

I wish you the very best.

cheers Niall for all the great moments you provided for our club.
You will never be forgotten and will always be a legend in our hearts.

good luck with whatever you choose to do.

A class footballer, and a classy guy. Hope he maintains the Ambassador role for SAFC. He'll be missed, but he was instrumental in developing the opportunites the club should get in the future.

Thanks Niall!!!!

Hugo Z

Thank you for everything. The goals, the assists, the partnership with SKP for the Chelsea game, the goalkeeping, the last minute goal against Wolves......and all those great words about us and the great deeds for many children who now have decent hospital facilities and for being an alround bloody number one great guy.

One of the best - nay THE best.

I had the pleasure of his company once and can say that he really is a top man, a true gent with time for everyone.
It's true, the man can drink anarl - though I thought he was drinking half pints at first but it's just his shovel hands!

Thanks Niall for some great memories. Enjoy your retirement 'cos you really have earned it.

Slainte Chugat.

Such a big part of the revival of our club, but more importantly a wonderful guy who by many of his actions showed what is really important in life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back