NFL Week 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weeks NFL kicks-off tonight/tomorrow morning with Jets @ Broncos on Sky Sports 3 at 01:20am. Should be a interesting one, with the Broncos and Tebow getting some confidence going. I still fancy the Jets, and the 7 point handicap seems about right.

I'm hoping my Ravens can get back on track in what will be a fairly tough game against a surprise package Bengals side, we should do it but Rice needs to be allowed to run the ball a lot more. He's an elite RB so he should be used as much as possible IMO.

Other stand out games for me are Chargers @ Bears and Eagles @ Giants. The likes of Green Bay, 49ers and Patriots will cover their big handicaps IMO and the only game I can really see an underdog getting a win in is perhaps the Bills against the Dolphins.

The full list of games excluding tonights are:

Sunday 20th:

18:00 Carolina Panthers @ Detroit Lions

18:00 Jacksonville Jaguars @ Cleveland Browns

18:00 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens (Sky Sports 3)

18:00 Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins

18:00 Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins

18:00 Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Green Bay Packers

18:00 Oakland Raiders @ Minnesota Vikings

21:05 Seattle Seahawks @ St. Louis Rams

21:05 Arizona Cardinals @ San Francisco 49ers

21:15 Tennessee Titans @ Atlanta Falcons (Sky Sports 3)

21:15 San Diego Chargers @ Chicago Bears

01:30 Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants (Channel 4)

Monday 22nd:

01:35 Kansas City Chiefs @ New England Patriots (ESPN)

Looking forward to the game tonight, hopefully it'll be a good 'un. First time i'll have properly watched Tebow too so I can actually pass my judgement on him! Hopefully the Bronco's win, just because, somehow, it would put them top of the AFC West (Albeit, probably temporarily) and I'd love to see Tebow in the Playoffs!

With the Saints having a Bye week, I'll be Redzone-ing it all day on Sunday too.

The Situation said:
Actually lads, do any of you know any decent UK based sites to order NFL jerseys from?

The NFL UK website has a shop mate dunno what the prices are like though

The NFL UK website has a shop mate dunno what the prices are like though

My old 49ers shirts were from sports and soccer but I have checked and no one sells them. Just recently got a Gore away shirt from touchdown sports as were told on nfluk it wont be a fake.

I will be in some kind of dream if we go 9-1 but part of me thinks sometime I will need to wake up. Division title is pretty much wrapped up and the run needs to keep going to be a seed.

Massive night for the jets too after the nightmare against the pats.

I can't see the bucs doing anything against the pack and its looking like a 16-0 season is very possible.

Remember though, the deal with Reebok runs out this year, the NFL will be Nike next season so any shirt you buy will be out of date in two months.

Aye, I know mate cheers for the reminder though :)

I'm looking forward to Nike getting the deal to be honest, I think they'll produce much nicer gear.

Remember though, the deal with Reebok runs out this year, the NFL will be Nike next season so any shirt you buy will be out of date in two months.

I can't imagine the shirts will look too different.

Every NFL shirt I have ever owned is such good quality compared to the cheap rubbish we get for football tops.

The Broncos are going to the SuperBowl! :lol::lol::lol:

How the hell do you explain that? He breaks every single rule of conventional quarterbacking, looks awful at times, but when he absolutely must make plays, he does it.

I'll say this, it's a lot of fun to watch, simply because it isn't standard NFL fare.

Got Jets -3.5 on an early line. Up to 6 by kickoff, I thought I was quids in.

f***ing Tebow. His college option gimmick shit will go the way of the Wildcat soon enough.

How the hell do you explain that? He breaks every single rule of conventional quarterbacking, looks awful at times, but when he absolutely must make plays, he does it.

I'll say this, it's a lot of fun to watch, simply because it isn't standard NFL fare.
:lol: Its tremendous to watch though, I like him, I wouldn't want him as my teams QB but he's 4-1 as a starter, thats a great record. He's like the Stoke of the NFL.

He just knows how to win, that 95 yard drive at the was superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back