NFL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

minkey

Striker
Anybody?? Thought not.

Cardinals will land Floyd I think/hope. Who you after?

No second round pick might mean we go OL early but I would like to see some weight taken off Fitz.

Aye i'm up watching.

Hoping Floyd falls to 19 but very unlikely. Failing that a good pass rusher opposite Peppers will do. Mercilus looks the part.

Expecting a lad from the team I support (my avatar) to go first round. Riley Reiff. His parents and family tailgated all year next to me and he would come over after the games. Truly a good guy...hope he does well in the pros!

Expecting a lad from the team I support (my avatar) to go first round. Riley Reiff. His parents and family tailgated all year next to me and he would come over after the games. Truly a good guy...hope he does well in the pros!

Very strong chance if Floyd has gone we go for Reiff.

Do you think he is good enough to play LT in the pro's? Never seen him myself but some seem to be saying he will be RT.

We are crying out for a good LT. Get rid of that useless twat Webb.

Do you think he is good enough to play LT in the pro's? Never seen him myself but some seem to be saying he will be RT.

We are crying out for a good LT. Get rid of that useless twat Webb.

Could you not see him playing a year RT and then moving over? Would make sense.

Could you not see him playing a year RT and then moving over? Would make sense.

He wouldn't if he went to Chicago. The first round pick from last year Carimi only lasted One and a bit games before getting injured. He is booked in at RT.

I hope the Mighty Pack draft defense defense defense.....& the Wisconsin boys do well in the draft;)

I hope the Mighty Pack draft defense defense defense.....& the Wisconsin boys do well in the draft;)

I think everyone in the NFC North needs Cornerbacks.
It could be some fight for top spot next year with Stafford/Johnson, Cutler/Marshall and Rodgers/all your 25 recievers.

The Vikings are fucked.

Godell getting dogs abuse:-D:-D

Typical Yank shit. No different to transfer season but involving greedy parents, greedy high school/college coaches and a massive hullaballoo on live tv. Stop believing its anything other than than ffs :lol:

Tannehill at 8. Hmm. Bit of a reach.

Thought it would have been Cox then Cousins as the QB in the 2nd.

Weeden going in the 1st as well. Interesting.

Last edited:
I believe the Raiders enter the draft sometime in July.
I believe the Falcons will be joining them around that time too! Our first pick is the 55th (I think) as we traded our first round away to go for Julio Junes last year.

What are peoples thoughts on us getting Samuel from the Eagles? We have now have possibly the most expensive trio of cornerbacks in the league in Samuel, Grimes and Robinson.

Although I'm hoping this will help stop us getting torched by the likes of the Saints and Giants...

I believe the Falcons will be joining them around that time too! Our first pick is the 55th (I think) as we traded our first round away to go for Julio Junes last year.

What are peoples thoughts on us getting Samuel from the Eagles? We have now have possibly the most expensive trio of cornerbacks in the league in Samuel, Grimes and Robinson.

Although I'm hoping this will help stop us getting torched by the likes of the Saints and Giants...

1st and 2nd went acquiring Carson Palmer, which might go down as one of the worst trades of all time. We could have 'Sucked for Luck' and/or RG3 no problem. :neutral:

I don't think it matters how good the secondary is if the pass rush is toothless, I dunno how good it is in Atlanta.

can't believe we didn't take him, both him and DeCastro were still there and we passed on them both.

I wanted him but it was a reach for him to go to 19. You just need a QB to throw to him now;);)

All the pass rushers are slipping. Still looking good.

what do you think of Emery's first pick for us mate?

1st and 2nd went acquiring Carson Palmer, which might go down as one of the worst trades of all time. We could have 'Sucked for Luck' and/or RG3 no problem. :neutral:

I don't think it matters how good the secondary is if the pass rush is toothless, I dunno how good it is in Atlanta.
:lol: When you look at it like that... :oops:

I personally think RG3 will prove to be the better out of him and Luck for some reason, although we've got to be looking at 2 fantastic prospects.

Our pass rush wasn't great last year, Abraham is getting old and could do with some support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back