NFL 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm on Virgin (it was on the Sky Sports Mix channel) so I doubt I have access to them on demand. Maybe they're on Kodi somewhere.

Some of the 30 for 30 documentaries are quality too. Nothing on the Seahawks, but I've seen 3 that I really enjoyed: From Elway to Marino (all about the 1983 draft), The Four Falls of Buffalo (about the Bills reaching the Super Bowl 4 years running) and one about the 85 Bears team.

They still say Tanehill will come good..... I for one think he's a bottle job

Tannehill has never been, is not now, and never will be any good.

Just watched the recap and that was ugly for Miami. They remind me of the Raiders in Al's last years, just shit enough to be shit but not get trampled over.

They still say Tanehill will come good..... I for one think he's a bottle job

I'm not convinced by him. Four home games on the spin. Need 4 wins.

Tannehill has never been, is not now, and never will be any good.

Just watched the recap and that was ugly for Miami. They remind me of the Raiders in Al's last years, just shit enough to be shit but not get trampled over.
That roughing the kicker pen was a disgrace. Not the pen but the foul. Bloody unforgivable.

Carolina? Against the Falcons with Matty Ice on form.

Falcons were the only team to beat Ca'ms rentboys before the superbowl last season
all opinion. They are my nap, may go down but it's what I think might happen

Going to Wembley this weekend to watch Colts vs Jaguars. I dont know too much about the sport although very much respect it and when I have time on a sunday will have a bit on. Any good players for Colts or Jaguars?

Obviously the Colts' biggest star is their young QB Andrew Luck who had last year ruined by a series of injuries. The Jags have some class receivers in Alan Robinson and Allen Hurns, it just depends whether Bortles (Jags QB) can get the ball to them. I don't rate him at all.

I've taken the Steelers in my survivor league. No way they lose at home after such an embarrassing loss imo. Lev Bell is back too isn't he?

Daft fiver acca:

Lions -3.5 @ Bears
Cowboys -1 @ 49ers
Jets +2 v Seahawks
Giants +4.5 @ Vikings
I think there's too many injuries to cope, gonna have to hope the offence turns up this time and maybe with Bell back they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back